• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pokémon trading hole! V2.0

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, however, the JEREMY events you sent me are PKM DB Hosted Files (hacks). I also suspect a few of your 10 ANIV pokes are also (the Dragonite wasn't). The link provided is the list you can use to spot the hacks among your list.

https://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php

Well i checked them with software and they were legit.

From what i read this list doesn't mean that they are hacks, it just means that someone ripped them with pokesav from a game and hosted the files so that people can download them.
    Still if you want to, pick refunds.

If the Combee is Female I'll take both of those.
    Check this Thread for what you want - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=215668
    Its my Best mate sam IRL,we've got the same pokes so its easier for me to link you to his thread.

Yes it is a female, i'm interested in:

Crobat, Jolly, 337/254/191/138/193/394, Inner Focus, Brave Bird, Taunt, Roost, U-Turn.

Slowking, Calm, 320/158/173/293/345/95, Oblivious, Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Flamethrower.

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Well i checked them with software and they were legit.

From what i read this list doesn't mean that they are hacks, it just means that someone ripped them with pokesav from a game and hosted the files so that people can download them.
    Still if you want to, pick refunds.

Nah, I'm not really interested in refunds. Thanks though.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    Yes it is a female, i'm interested in:

Crobat, Jolly, 337/254/191/138/193/394, Inner Focus, Brave Bird, Taunt, Roost, U-Turn.

Slowking, Calm, 320/158/173/293/345/95, Oblivious, Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Flamethrower.

Okay i can do both of those My FC is in my sig. I'm not sure when I'll be available to trade because im going out for most of today, but if i catch you on here I'll post in your thread or VM/PM.

Back