• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My Pokedex is messing up. Help?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2017
    I caught all 200 pokemon, either in the wild, in trades, by training, (don't talk to me about milotic, that was horrible but I got it), or by hatching. I can scroll down the pokedex and I see all the Hoenn slots filled. I never used any cheat codes, either. For some reason, when I open the Pokedex and look on the right hand side, where it says seen and caught, it reads 198 and 198. It keeps saying I'm missing two, when I know for a fact I'm not. I talk to Birch, he says I'm at 198 too. Does anyone out there know what's going on?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This really should be asked in the simple Q&A...but I guess I'll leave it open just until you get your answer. Anyway, which two Pokemon are missing? I suggest you just go catch them again. Maybe you made a mistake, not the PokeDex?

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
  • If they're legendaries, that sucks.
    If they are common wilds, go for them again.
    If they are starters... breed.
    I don't know where this could be coming from, but...

Try it. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    are you sure that you really caught 200?
    i see that your Hoenn Pokédex already filled, but just check if it's end to 200. if yes, check the Pokémons number. Maybe you haven't seen two Pokémons.

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
  • Recheck your Pokedex. Make sure that 200 Pokemon are caught and seen.

If you are not sure which you are missing, google a ruby/sapphire/emerald Pokedex and check with your Pokedex.

Back