• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Cards

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    I no longer collect Pokemon Cards.The last time I bought a pack was probably a few years ago now,but I do have some good ones.If you want to give me price estimations or any other comment please feel free to do so.I would appreciate it.

(good condition not mint)
    holo Charzard
    holo Ho oh
    holo Zapdos
    holo Entei
    a germen holo mew(i think it's germen.lol)
    holo Blastoise
    forien language holo Celebi
    holo Kingdra
    holo Feraligatr

Now the list above are definitely older versions(some of the first packs that came out).I couldn't tell you what packs they came from,but maybe you would know.Now the next list of Pokemon are from some of the newer packs,and they did come from packs not tins.

(mint condition)

holo Salamence EX
    holo Walrein EX
    holo Shiftry EX
    holo Flygon EX
    holo Registeel EX
    Shiny Groudon
    holo Latios
    holo Meganium
    holo Poliwrath
    holo Swampert
    a couple of holo Metagross
    (i do have some from tins to)(also in mint condition)

holo Kyogre EX
    holo Rayquaza EX

like i said if you have any comments or just want to throw some price estimates on some of these cards i would appreciate it.Obviously it would take forever to name some of my other cards,but i don't have forever.lol So just go ahead and comment me back.thanks.

Back