• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Drawings!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Dark_Aero's Art Gallery

These are my first, so....they might not be soo good.

EDIT: I've just changed this to my general art

Bellossom
    attachment.php

Umbreon and Espeon Halloween
    attachment.php

Phanpy
    attachment.php

Latias and Latios
    attachment.php

Last, but not least. The Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald Halloween Picture!
    attachment.php

I really dislike my last one. It didn't come out so well :(

So how do you think I did for my first try?

Last edited:

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
  • i like them if you took time and effort into something anything you do is beutiful
    my favorite is the latios and latias one there sooo cute

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Thanks. I think that's my best :) I draw those two so well. Probably because they are the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning :3 And thanks again

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Thanks! I knew you would! I drew a pic of Emerald today in Social Studies but it isn't coloured. I'll try and get it scanned later

Years
  • It's pretty good for a beginner.

I'm sorry, but all I can agree with is Bucky. For a beginner, very nice.

However:
    -The skin is yellow! This is simple to fix. Just find yourself some pale peachy:)
    -The pokemon/people are not shaped to their full extent... kind of blocky, or too thin.
    -Your understanding of pokemon/ anatomy is not all that correct. But, I shouldn't be hypocritical-I can hardly draw a good body for any human.

Keep up the good work. When you make your new drawings, keep my tips in mind. I will continue viewing this thread. I am sorry if the criticism is too harsh-but this is the only way we grow!

I expect to see improvement next time, as proof that you have grown as well!

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    hey dark earo can u make banners? cause if u can i would love 1 custom made!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but all I can agree with is Bucky. For a beginner, very nice.

However:
    -The skin is yellow! This is simple to fix. Just find yourself some pale peachy:)
    -The pokemon/people are not shaped to their full extent... kind of blocky, or too thin.
    -Your understanding of pokemon/ anatomy is not all that correct. But, I shouldn't be hypocritical-I can hardly draw a good body for any human.

Keep up the good work. When you make your new drawings, keep my tips in mind. I will continue viewing this thread. I am sorry if the criticism is too harsh-but this is the only way we grow!

I expect to see improvement next time, as proof that you have grown as well!

lol I know. I was using bad coloured pencils, but I found better ones. It actually has the colour, Peach Flesh, so that works.

Its okay. I've been sketching some things and my friend, JT started drawing Manga stuff, and he is really good. So I'm gonna ask him to help me.

EDIT: I'm gonna take requests...I guess....

Last edited:
    Years
  • Guess we're friends now:)

Ya, draw more. improvement is fun to see! You have potential.

Man im a freak. "improvement is fun to see!"
    wow.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The first bellosom is really good, I like the Latios and the Latias too.

(Yeah, I suck at spelling Pokemon names.)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Woah cool stuff, you have room for improvement, but who doesn't!?
    I like your stuff quite a lot actually, most people nowadays either do all their art on computers, or just the colouring. It is good to see some good old fashioned pencils on paper in action.
    Keep up the good work!

Back