• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Gallery

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
Years
  • The Kanto starters are sweet, thanks for drawing them! As soon as I get my laptop back (Im on my ipod) Im goin to save it to my desktop and keep it :D if thats ok with you?

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
  • Fakemon concept art! 8D

Aquaphin:
    Spoiler:

Aquarigon:
    Spoiler:

Dreadraze:
    Spoiler:

Firaven:
    Spoiler:

Aquaphin and Aquarigon have been sprited in my pixel thread.

I wish my scanner would stop making the drawings so light...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Alright, so I have some things to say. I did not lke all of your pictures because some of them looked a bit juvenile. I wouldn't be able to do better but this is my honest opinion. I like what you did with Beedrill, but it looks a bit cartoony. I thought the Mew was nice, but looks like he has a potbelly. My favorite by far was your Larvitar. It was incredibly beautiful, and the way you patched the color mad the skin look rough. It was absolutely excellent and could not get anymore perfect unless Ken Sugimori himself drew it. I think your Fakemon look very nice as well. May I give an Idea for a Fakemon I have? Try this: A giant crab with an Island on his back. A "Torterra of the Sea" if you will. I call him "Archipelon". I have an idea for a game where the native Islanders of your region believe their entire Island is the back of one Archipelon. I tried drawing him once, but he wasn't as Pseudo Realistic as I had hoped. When drawing Pokemon you need to have the Pseudo Realism at about a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. Any higher and it looks creepy. Any lower and it looks like a 2 year old drew it. Anyways great drawing and I can't wait to see more.

blackmoonflower

Years
  • I do not need "pseudo realism". This is my style when it comes to Pokemon. Everyone draws differently. There is no proper way to draw a cartoon (so long as you know your anatomy). >.>

Danielle The Great

Why be smooth?
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    And here comes a comment!

I really, really like your work. I love how you do your shading and how it has sort of a contrast (right word? I don't know...) of different colors. It makes it look interesting and very unique in a good way. I also really like how you do your anatomy, even when it does come to creatures. Aw, I wish I was good at anatomy XD; Anyways, I might have accidentally skipped some of your art but it looks good from what I saw! I also like it when you contrast black with colors in between (i.e. Firaven) and your fire effects (i.e. Firaven again.) I took a look at the realistic cat, however, and I'm not very good at critique so don't always trust me, the pupils on the eyes look a bit far from each other. But this is just my opinion.

May I ask: what kinds of pens do you use to ink your lines with? Or is it just regular marker? Just curious.

Keep up the excellent work; I can tell you'll always improve even more. :)

blackmoonflower

Years
  • Thank you. ^_^

Most of the work I've posted here are outlined in regular pencil or black colored pencil, actually. The few that I've outlined with ink are done with a fine-tipped pilot pen.

SuperBeano11

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
  • This is a collection of my pokemon drawings.
    Comments and constructive criticism welcome.

Lucario:
    Spoiler:

Raikou:
    Spoiler:

Beedrill:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Rapidash:
    Spoiler:

Mew:
    Spoiler:

Larvitar:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Charizard:
    Spoiler:

Celebi:
    Spoiler:

Exploration Team:
    Spoiler:

I Think There Great Especially Lucario And Mew

Thanks, you guys. ^_^

On to the art!

Cyndaquils:
    Spoiler:

Persian:
    Spoiler:

A cat:
    Spoiler:
    [/QUOTE

Wow You Did Cyndaqul I Love It

Last edited:

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • wooow!! very nice work! colouring is something i was never able to do and u've done an awesome job of it! eennvvyy.... XD Although people said that ur charizard is too dark i think its the right kinda tone. But it would look nice if the eyes were a bit more red. just my opinion.
    mad job! keep up the awesome work!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I have to say, I really love your art style! You've got definite talent with pencil crayons, as your shading is magnificent, and while I agree with some people that your anatomy is off a little in a few pictures (such as Chimchar's head) I can see you're still really good and can only get better. I have to say that Larvitar and Tyranitar's shading is particularly amazing, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

reyzn

Years
  • I really like the shiny rapidash, the pose was very well done and different. I also think it's great that you use coloured pencils instead of photoshop for your drawings =) Looking forward to see more.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    knuckles wins even though hes not drawn
    thats how epic he is ^_-
    although they are very good drawings nonetheless ^_^

blackmoonflower

Years
  • Thank you. ^_^

@pokefuser: Yes, that's my signature. lol

No new pokemon, so I decided to pull out some work from a few years ago.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I realize that I haven't drawn any pokemon in a while... Perhaps someone can give me some ideas.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • I love how you drew Tails! (Though he does look a bit fat.)
    And, if you are looking for an idea of a pokemon to draw, what about a Furret?

blackmoonflower

Years
  • Thanks. I drew him while looking at official artwork. (Yes, I know, but it's the fur that makes him look fat. XD)

Here's Furret! I think it turned out absolutely adorable. X3

Spoiler:

Back