• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Game

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Hey all, i am 14 years old and is very new to this Forum ( forgotten how many days) and i just wanted to put up this thread to show people a game that i am making. I have no idea about if i should put it up on the net.. i have no website of course cos of my age and that.. the only people working with me is my sister 12 years old. We have not thought of a name for the game.
    Here i will put some screenshots of my game. :)
    These are the start of my game.

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    here are some more screenshots. I have included something where you can change your colour skins at the beginning for my game. I have only done the boy, and will do the girl later.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    hey, them screenshots look wicked. I could help you with your game by providing you a page on my site for your game, and I'll install a news script for you, so you'll be able to have a page for your game easily :P

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    I will tell you a bit about the first part of the game that i have done.
    As you can see above on the Screens.. they are my start of the game.
    Before that ^^ there was the "Game Freak Movie" from the beginning Fire Red and Leaf green.
    At the End of that ^^ there is the battle movie between Gengar and Nidoran(M) from the beginning of Fire Red and Leaf green. Then the scene changes into your bedroom. Like all games except Rby/Sap. You can listen to music on the radio in your bedroom. I have included
    1. Pok?mix
    2. Rivals
    3. 50 Cent In Da Club
    4. 50 Cent P.I.M.P
    ( No words)

here is the screenshot.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    In the first set of pics the pictures are all choppy, the black background is boring you should change that. Are you planning to make this pokemon game with the same pokemon font and text boxes, jw cause you don't have it now. Otherwise it looks good!

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Cool! DarkRaikou! I like that idea.. let me discuss it wiv my dad m8! Thanks for your offer!

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Hey Mephias! Er.. i dont have a cool background u no, like pokemon Rby/Sap do you have it? Maybe you can provide it to me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    sure...let me go get it, wait its in the wrong file format, just import one from someone elses game, ask first though.

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Ok, Cheers Mephias, oh and DarkRaikou, sory, i cant put it on your site.. i really want to finish the game first.. but can i still ask for advice?

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Sam said:
    I'll post a thread for advice on things.
    ^ there is already a thread for that, Help and request, RM2K FAQ.
    just post in one of those instead of doing a new thread that will get closed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    make sure you look at all the stickied threads before you go and make tons of worthless threads that use up the sites bandwith

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Ok guys, thanks for telling me. I will put up some more screenshots of my game later at somepoint. All i need is advice. Cheers :)

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Hi, i have remade the Hero's Bedroom, so it should look a lot better. (Pic No 1)
    I have put in a nice room for where you see the Characters mother downstairs. ( Pic No 2) Also i have done the town where your hero starts. It is called Oakwood town ( could not think of a better name). (Pic No 3) There is a lab in the game, unfortunately, the Professor ( Pablo) is not in there. you would have to trigger a little event to get him there. (pic No 4) I also included the rivals house, you go in and you must help his mum pack all her things away before moving. ( Pic No 4)

Last edited:

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Then the house will change from that ^^ to this vv (Pic No 5).
    For Some Reason there are still things in this bedroom of your rivals house.
    ( Pic No 1)
    In Route 1 ( Pic No 2) you will see 2 trainers battling.. this is not a main event.
    This is the start of a maze called Mush Maze. ( Pic No 3)
    This is the bottom entrance of Mush Maze ( Pic No 4)

Thats all i have done so far! Hope you like it.

Oh, and you know the second pic.. i pressed PrintScrn/SysRq as quickly as i could to show an animation ( on the oic).. that white thingy is not part of the map, part of a message. :)

Last edited:

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    ( Am i allowed to double post? If not.. terribly sorry.)
    Guys.. i cant find any easy to understand advice on how to create a CMS, CBS, and Pokemon Storage.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, there's the group CBS you may want to use.
    I also recommend that you use a different chipset on the gatehouse ss.

Sam

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2006
    Hi, thanks for replying.. but sorry, which map are you on about for the " Gatehouse ss"?

Oh and how does the Group CBS work? Or do you have a link or tutorial?

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    THe one with the many trees and rby type house.

Back