• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen My Pokemon GSC Music Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macaveli

Pokemon Azure Version Hacker
Years
  • Awesome,simply Awesome I love the Legend battle and Champion battle, off the chain
    BTW am I able to use theses if I give credit cos I'd love these in my hack PLEASE

Last edited:

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • Your remix of the Goldenrod City music is amazing! Probably the best version I've heard, including the original. It was just a bit frustrating to get them to play - I can't save them by right-clicking, I have to copy them in Windows Media Player.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The only music I hve is the pokemaniac music that I got from Jamglue.

Years
  • That's awesome. These remixes are great! They give me such a nostalgic feel. <3 I agree that they would be perfect for Shiny Gold.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Whenever I click on the links, they just bring me back to the first page again and when i copy them into the bar, it says its not avaible, whats wrong?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Nice remixes, clonex25. I like the legendary one for the birds that you did!

For everyone to listen, have you right-clicked the shortcut and selected "Save Target As...". That works for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Oh, hello again. Please tell me, could you be so generous and give me the Route 29 MIDI file? Ah, and also, Lavender Town - GSC Version and New Bark? I would give full credit for sure. I am making a hack - not a GSC remake - where I'd like to use these songs to give the game somewhat familiar feel. Please, send me a PM on your decision. Thanks :)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Please do not revive old threads that haven't been posted in in over a month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back