• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I have a couple of questions.

How early can you get Charmander? Also can you find the Gen 5 starters in the wild? Specifically Oshawott.

Where is Staryu and Horsea located?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
For now I'll just look around, thanks! And when I finally start playing later today I plan to do challenge mode! go big or go home!

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Hey Dude Great to see your mod back and btw have you done your wildlist for the game

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2023
Hm. If i patch Yin Black 2 or Yang White 2 the game does not load up.

I am using it on a Supercard DSTwo and it goes not beyond the screen where it says DSTWO Loading
Other hacks of BW/etc. work fine.

I use a clean US ROM (does not matter if AP Patched or not, tried both). After i stard DeltaGUI (Administrator) it patches it and creates a .nds file that is only 282.263kb compared to the origiinal roms 524.288kb

EDIT: The unpatched rom just works fine and so does NeoSS and your other roms. Just YB2 does not.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Similar problem here. There's no cheats. i can't get it to start on my TTDS (stuck on loading), and no Cheats on EITHER my DSTwo or my R4i Gold. Also can't enable cheats for YinBlack/YangWhite on DSTwo or R4i Gold.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 30, 2022
how do the natures work in yin black 2 I am confused on what is the brazen nature

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Hello everyone, a compatibility fix for what seems like an obscure set of ROM hacks, this update brings DSi mode support for use with compatible solutions capable of running titles in DSi mode.

Pokemon - Yin Black Version and Yang White Version
Spoiler:

Pokemon - Yin Black Version 2 and Yang White Version 2
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back