• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Ranch Thread

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Yeah the Wii friends thing is pretty self explanatory lol

I'd say with the update all the problems would be fixed, but they won't release it in my most favorite country.
    AMERICA
    XD

It would be fun, if you could post your Ranch on wi-fi and other people could see it, and you could trade, too (over wi-fi, with random people).

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Trading would be an AWESOME addition, but then it would allow people to trade pokémon they don't have cartridges to, getting around that rule, and not to mention all the hacks with being online D:

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Trading would be an AWESOME addition, but then it would allow people to trade pokémon they don't have cartridges to, getting around that rule, and not to mention all the hacks with being online D:

Well it really does not matter much, they could have some type of hack-guard, that checks the all of the Pokémon stats that you send over to your ranch. And if it is hacked it will say something like: This Pokémon cannot be transferred .

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Hack Guard may be hard without also updating the DS games which is impossible D:

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    I don't think it would need to be updated.

It would be the game (My Pokémon Ranch) checking the Pokémon you sent (from DS Game) for unrealistic stats, like its caught level, moveset, etc.

When it is sent (if it is hacked) it would say: This Pokémon can not be sent to My Pokémon Ranch.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Meh, could be kind've hard but it would work I guess

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    They just need to remove hayley all together though XD

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    What?

In other news, I think if you have unown that spell your ranch (My ranch is called poeman ranch) they line up in front of the barn.

so I would need a p,o,e,m,a,n,r,a,n,c, and h and they would spell it, I think this because there was a P that wouldnt move and it looked alligned correctly, but I had an E and he wasn't there so maybe I need the O to be in between or it won't work.

I think thats a really cool easter egg.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    What?

In other news, I think if you have unown that spell your ranch (My ranch is called poeman ranch) they line up in front of the barn.

so I would need a p,o,e,m,a,n,r,a,n,c, and h and they would spell it, I think this because there was a P that wouldnt move and it looked alligned correctly, but I had an E and he wasn't there so maybe I need the O to be in between or it won't work.

I think thats a really cool easter egg.

That would be cool. I'm going to try it...

i have every single unown in mine xD
    Does it work? I have 1 of every Pokémon in mine.

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    This game should be more like $5 or $7 definitally not $10 sense they won't release the updates, I reccomend anyone that wants it to wait...

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    It is defiantly not worth the money. But if you have the extra wii points, you should get Rumble, as its much better.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Im getting rumble soon...

It is pretty fun, but Nintendo completely rips us off, as we have to pay $20 to get it when it is only $15. Then we have an extra, useless, 500 wii points left.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Purchase an nes game :3
    Theres some pretty good ones.
    I would get rumble if I could trade my rumble pokémon to DPPT XD

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    I have 1000 wii points left, any suggestions(non-pokemon) just wondering because I got the extra when I didn't want them when buying points for MPR

Back