• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my Pokemons were stolen =*{

the3rdhardyboy

trainer?
    Years
    lolz think you got it bad in my bum bag i had r/s/fr/lg/e and blue rescue team the old pinball i went to the toilet at macker andsomeone stole them emerald was 100$ complete i couldnt get over now i only have e/r

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    you think thats bad? imagine have Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Kirby's Nightmare, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, all Three of your Game Boys (Color, Advance, and Advance SP), and your GB/GBC link cable stolen. i can't even tell you how (and for a lack of better words) pissed i was. and when i asked the person who i know stole where it was, all they did was look at me and say "i don't know what you're talking about". all games were completed, i had a lot of nice Pokémon....just to get stolen... oh well... but anywho...

i would suggest getting another DS Pokémon game. and i can even help you get some rare Pokémon if you do. if you're interested, then check out my trade thread, "Professor Bob's Breeding Center". you'll see how many rare Pokémon i have. :D

Inugami

Years
    Well, I did get locked in a closet by a friend and stole all my legendary pokemon :( I got pushed in and locked. (Locks from the outside.) My DS was out there in the open.

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    i would suggest getting another DS Pokémon game. and i can even help you get some rare Pokémon if you do. if you're interested, then check out my trade thread, "Professor Bob's Breeding Center". you'll see how many rare Pokémon i have. :D

I found it but I can't do that trade thing cuz I don't have an WII or whatever..

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    Omg i had a pkmn ruby and i lost it.. for about 5 months. and one day my mom was cleaning and it was deep in the abyss i call a couch.
    And one day way back my brother saied my game was dirty and dumped it in a bucket of water. (yellow version)(Pikachu edition GB) it worked fine until i turned the sound on... NO SOUND NOO!
    oh well.. congrats on finding pearl

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    thank you sweety. I'm in training in hard snow weathers right now. All at lv 39-44. I been slacking.

Light Umbreon

All level 100 party.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2007
    You guys are lucky... I let my friend play my Ruby on a field trip to South Carolina, someone stole his whole entire gameboy. I had Latias, level 100 Blaiziken, level 100 Beutifly, and a level 100 shiny Absol. You have no idea how mad I was. As for FireRed being a challenge... It wasn't that hard. I haven't tried them a second time though. Anyways, you guys got Diamond I got nothing. I keep getting distractions like my brother wanting me to help him buy an Xbox 360, and I need to get an entire DS consle and the game as well. Well I am straying to far off topic... Welcome to PC, follow the rules, and you will fit in just fine. =D

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    it was under a few of my things. God I was a fregin idiot that I couldnt see it but the darn thing is so tiny. PLus I found my Emerald. Yeah I know I said I lost Ruby but I guess it was emerald that I lent out. I must have forgot the version type. It was gone so long. whatever. So I been playing that and they're all at lvl 20 and up.

StealthDragon

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    Im glad you was able to find your game...if i lost my diamond game i think i would EXPLODE!

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I lost my POKEMON CRYSTAL...Long time Ago I forgot it in this ladys car that was giving My mom and I a ride...<_< And Also I lost my Pokemon Ruby and sapphire Cuz it slipped out my pocket and fell down the sewer(ruby) And the sapphire Is somewhere in my house gone so your not alone TRUST ME, and by all the other responses that people gave im not alone either;) I know it sucks when you lose something that you really liked but you kinda walk it off after awhile or more like think it off:P Sucks about the pearl though if I had that i'd do everything in my power to make sure I never lost that or got it stolen sorry man.:(

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    still havent found my gba with red rescue force almosted compleated it

(ill bet you anything its still over at my friends house)

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Aww.
    I'm sorry. x_X;
    I know the feeling, once when I was younger, someone stolen my Silver and I gotten a Shiney [Not hacked] and my main team were all lvl 100.
    Not only that but I transfered all my R/B/Y Pokemon. ;~;
    Then the kid stolen my Pokemon cards. -_-;

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Hey, if you want, you can have my FireRed version...

Back