• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my Pokemons were stolen =*{

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Hello RGM8! Welcome to PC!! I am glad you found your game, I lost my Emerald and I still can't find it. Well, I gave up on it now though, it's been 8 months lol

Well, welcome and have fun! =)

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Aww.
    Then the kid stolen my Pokemon cards. -_-;

oh... jeez. lets not talk about that! haha when I used to collect that I had big big azz stacks and hollagraphics when they were rare...
    I was going through something in my life (won't say) and I took every single card and threw them and they all went flying and the sewer water swept them away
    I watched them float away down the narrow murky crap river.
    It was a beautiful site...

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Hey, if you want, you can have my FireRed version...

watcha talkin about kid? for real? oh.. I don't give out my address.
    shoooot. but if you're for real I'm willing to set SOMETHING up.

RGM8

1995 Pokemon fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Hello RGM8! Welcome to PC!! I am glad you found your game, I lost my Emerald and I still can't find it. Well, I gave up on it now though, it's been 8 months lol

Well, welcome and have fun! =)

that stinx.
    Thanx for the welcome.

Years
    my emrald story is very sad i had it as my first pokemon game i lostet than i foundet than it happend agin than my lil brother released my shiny linoone than my cousen stole my latios rayquaza ganger and much more than i took them back he stole the agin with my mewtwo got them back than i completed my hoen dex and got totodile my lil brother releasd him than i found out that my other brother breeded him and stole the eggs (i was happy about that but he stole them any way) than i washed him by exdidnt it works but it dosint play muisc very good than my thef cousen stole him agin got them back than to the sad bart i lostet and never founded i am still looking for him after 3 years
    but any way i know it's hard but i am batter with diamond buy emrald if you don't have one

Wow.... not only is that sad, but look at all the spelling errors! :(

Back