• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my post

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    sorry if I did post 3 equal but when I try to post my hack does not put me among the various discussions
    how do I do?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ROM Hacking is a moderated forum so you'll have to wait until a mod of that forum approves your thread. If you still don't see it after a while, it probably means it hasn't been approved. Make sure you read all the rules and sticky threads in that section so you know for sure that you're making a new thread that meets requirements.

Back