• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Ruby Team

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    This is my Ruby team:

Name: Swampert
    Nature: Jolly
    Attacks: Water Gun, Dive, Mud Shot Earthquake.
    Attack: 111
    Defence: 100
    Sp. Attack: 81
    Sp. Defence: 95
    Speed: 81
    Hp: 151.

Name: Swellow
    Nature: Impish
    Attacks: Endeavor, Aerial Ace, Fly, Quick Attck.
    Attack: 81
    Defence: 67
    Sp. Attack: 49
    Sp. Defence: 49
    Speed: 117
    Hp: 108.

And that's it, I haven't chosen to raise more then 2 Pokemon because I want to see what it's like, and i've got 7 badges.

Last edited:

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    brotlov said:
    This is my Ruby team:

Name: Swampert @ Leftovers
    Nature: Brave
    Attacks:
    Curse
    Rest/Surf
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake

Attack: 111
    Defence: 100
    Sp. Attack: 81
    Sp. Defence: 95
    Speed: 81
    Hp: 151.

Definately rebreed for curse (and while you're at it a Brave nature). Cause a Swampert without curse just isn't a Swampert.

Name: Swellow @ Choice Band
    Nature: Jolly
    Attacks:
    Return
    Aerial Ace
    HP: Ground/HP:Ghost/Steel Wing
    Quick Attck

Attack: 81
    Defence: 67
    Sp. Attack: 49
    Sp. Defence: 49
    Speed: 117
    Hp: 108.

HP: Ground is preferred as the third attack, but if you can't get that go with HP: Ghost and if you can't get that go with Steel Wing.

And that's it, I haven't chosen to raise more then 2 Pokemon because I want to see what it's like, and i've got 7 badges.
    Hope this helps. 25252525

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Trainer Mehmet said:
    Cool team man I like your team man.
    congrats. you failed to help. or do anything that cannot be considered spam.

don't use two moves of the same type, put **** HMs on **** pokemon. you have 4 open slots, use them as HM slaves.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Ham said:
    congrats. you failed to help. or do anything that cannot be considered spam.

don't use two moves of the same type, put **** HMs on **** pokemon. you have 4 open slots, use them as HM slaves.
    No, I want Pokemon That help me in my team, HM slaves are uselss if you don't train them up, and as i said in the first post: I'm only going to be traing up 2 Pokemon.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    you don't train HM slaves. they take up your empty slots in your team and use HMs so you don't have to teach your key pokemon them. they help your team without having to be trained. Like it or not, the only HM that is a good move in battle is surf, and there are 5 other HMs you need to beat the game.

Back