• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My S.Pokemon Giveaway

Chikase Fortala

Trading Mannn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Do you have a problem with your usb connector.... if you do, go to Control Panel > Add Hardware and say youve already connected it.... it will find your usb and tell you the problem.... then you can troubleshoot.
    I'd also like the Celebi.

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
    Years
    Do you have a problem with your usb connector.... if you do, go to Control Panel > Add Hardware and say youve already connected it.... it will find your usb and tell you the problem.... then you can troubleshoot.
    I'd also like the Celebi.

Well thats a job for the administrator to do at my colledge, my sisters college is fun since i was able to hook it up in there computers. Exept that college doesn't have the career i want "ANIMATION"

Pokemon Master 4ever

Years
    If your not well i will be up at 3 in the morning, since i don't have nothing to do at night.

What time is in England right now

its 11:33 pm here
    so can you just pm me when you can trade?

yes i will. You will be on at 7:33 tonight seein that you are 2 hours ahead of me

Last edited:

Pokemon Master 4ever

Years
    2:35 pm in england. Is there any way to do it soon?[/QUOTE

Thats if the compute in my classroom allows me to do so, and class doesn't start until 11:30 and ends at 2:30. Then it takes 2 hours for me sister to come to get me

is it night there or in the morning?

Its morning. Y is it night over were you live or what

Last edited:

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    i live in england as well , so you'll accept the lv68 t-tar evd for your shiny snover?

Back