• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sapphire Team - Needs Movesets

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a team, I'm just not sure what moves. If anyone could suggest a few. NOTE: I only have access to one game (sapphire) so don't expect 25 leftovers.
    Note #2: Swampert already knows surf and tropius knows fly. i need those two.
    NOTE #3: I'm not resetting the game just to get a different Nature on a legendary

Swampert - Docile
    Latias - Lax
    Kyogre - Hasty
    Absol - Serious
    Tropius - Rash
    Snorunt - Gentle

What should i do.

Fr0st

Random Crazy Person
    Years
    linx_389 said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a team, I'm just not sure what moves. If anyone could suggest a few. NOTE: I only have access to one game (sapphire) so don't expect 25 leftovers.
    Note #2: Swampert already knows surf and tropius knows fly. i need those two.
    NOTE #3: I'm not resetting the game just to get a different Nature on a legendary

Swampert - Docile
    ~Earthquake
    ~Surf
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Rest/Curse

Latias - Lax
    ~Calm Mind
    ~Recover
    ~Ice Beam/Dragon Claw
    ~Thunderbolt/Psychic

Kyogre - Hasty
    ~Calm Mind
    ~Surf
    ~Thunder
    ~Ice Beam

(In emerald a tutor in Fallarbor lets u give Kyogre CM for a heart scale, i dno if its the same in Ruby)

Absol - Serious
    ~Sword Dance
    ~Return
    ~Baton Pass
    ~Shadow Ball

Tropius - Rash
    ~Sunny Day
    ~Solar Beam
    ~Synthesis
    ~Toxic/Leech Seed

OK Tropius is REALLY bad. A good Grass type is Breloom but you need to train your shroomish to level 54 so that it can learn Spore

Snorunt - Gentle
    ~Spikes
    ~Explosion
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Some Attack Here

GLALIE SUCKS.... end of story. You want an ice type, use Walrein

~Curse
    ~Earthquake
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Rest

^A great Pokemon right there

What should i do.

I dno what items you want seeing u have limited lefties

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Or you can use Regice since it's the best ice-type in Sapphire and it looks like you'll be using legends in your team anyways.

Regice @Leftovers
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Rest
    -Toxic

And for your Grass replacement:

Breloom @Leftovers/Lum Berry
    Nature: Adamant
    -Focus Punch
    -Spore
    -Sludge Bomb/Mach Punch
    -Leech Seed