• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Services and Pokemon for trade :)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Hey there! I see you've made another Trade Thread. Hey when you said you can breed a Pokemon, can you get me a Torchic with Flare Blitz? And yeah I'll change my Plat code so you can see it.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    [nf]Thanks So Much!

Sorry I had to leave. I had to take a haircut. But I am working on getting one A.S.A.P!

And I can't be on tomorrow though... I'm sorry[/nf]

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    [nf]thats fine tomorrow im gonna be doing some hardcore training and taking on the leagues here gonna go for three badges in one day got 2 in one hour today[/nf]

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    [nf]lol i have quite a few and i tried out the dunsparce that im having you breed me on shoddy and with a choice scarf and with body slam it can paralyze almost all the time and with headbutt it makes oppenent flinch almost every time[/nf]

Years
    Treeckosss

Pokemon: Treecko

Nature: Timid or Hasty
    Egg Move: Grasswhistle (optional)
    Ability: Wonderguard.... No wait, overgrow is better

I could give u a Wacan Berry

Vidgamer4

Discord: vid#9964
    Years
    Looking for:
    Duskull
    Nature: Impish
    Egg Move: Pain Split

Scizor needs to learn superpower

Leftovers & Choice Scarf

Offering:
    Movie Gigas w/Custap berry
    & red shard

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    If you have any totodiles UT, can give you a volt tackle female pichu lvl25, how does that sound? PM me if intersted :)

Back