• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Services and Pokemon for trade :)

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Hey, I'm interested in your 10 ANIV Celebi and Suicune. Assuming you don't already have them, would you accept a 10 ANIV Entei and TRU Dragonite? I also have a Lonely Eigakan Arceus if you're interested in collecting natures.

Kaphei

Spiritist
    Years
    Uh, sure XD
    In the mean time, I can trade you more Blue Shards or any other color for bred Pokémon, right now I would like a Timid or Modest Vulpix, an Adamant or Jolly Meowth, an Adamant Mankey, or a Timid Remoraid. Any of them would be great, and I can give you 2 Shards for each one ^^
    [Lol, I spend way too much time in the Underground XD]

Kaphei

Spiritist
    Years
    'k you don't have to do all of them, but whenever you get one, just PM, and we'll trade; also, I really need those berries, so tell me when you get them :x
    Thanks! And good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2019
    Hiya! new guy heere! Yeah um.. you said you would like some shards, no? I have quite a few in assorted colors! which one again? xD

Last edited:

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Don't worry. I will do all of them :)

Would the total be 12 Blue Shards? =)

And Pacman - I love Blue :)

Added 4 people who I still need to trade with :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2019
    Only blue? Pickyy! :P I seem to only have 3 Blue Shards at the moment...

I really like the Shiny Eevee and Shokotan Pichu... oh and some Stone Edge TM... I forgot which number it was xD It's obtainable from Battle Frontier but its alot of BP T__T

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2019
    Hmm tempting offer! Leme think about it first~ ... what's the "price tag" for the adorable Pichu and the Stone Edge TM by the way?

Back