• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My Shelgon won't obey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    My friend traded me his Bagon a few days ago at lvl 30. I had 3 badges at the time. I trained the Bagon to a Shelgon and he's level 31 now. I tried battling with him again and now he won't obey me. Is there a way to fix this?

Years
  • The reason is because it's too high leveled. I don't know what the limit is for the 3rd badge, though. But every time you beat a gym leader, they'll say "Also, now you Pokemon will obey you up to level __".

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    The reason is because it's too high leveled. I don't know what the limit is for the 3rd badge, though. But every time you beat a gym leader, they'll say "Also, now you Pokemon will obey you up to level __".

I don't think thats it because my Pelipper and my Blazeakin are around level 32 and 33

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
    Years
  • It will not obey until you have 4 badges but when you do don't train it past 50 until you have badge 6 or this will happen again.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    The only Pokemon that will listen to you after it's level is higher than the limit the last gym badge set is your starter (at least my starter's have allways listened to me when higher), so yeah just stop training it till you get your next badge.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Dtvaganza, enjoy your infraction for spam.

And to prevent further pointless posts, (which includes repeated information) I'll close this since the question has already been answered.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Dtvaganza, enjoy your infraction for spam.

And to prevent further pointless posts, (which includes repeated information) I'll close this since the question has already been answered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back