• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Shinies for Your Shinies!!~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
Years
  • I have 1 Diancie code up for trade:
    I would love two shinies in exchange, at least one of them should be one I'm actually looking for (list below)
    I also have a demo code up for trade:
    I'm looking for 1 shiny, doesn't necessarily have to be one I'm looking for.
    Just offer and we'll kick off from there! :)
    I prefer these negotiations to be through PMs!
    --
    Hello, first things first a couple of simple rules:
    1. NO HACKS (clones are ok)
    2. Shiny only
    3. Be patient
    4. Be kind
    5. PM Offers

Just wanted to put that out there, anyway this is what I have up for trade. I have some wants but they're not necessarily required, but will most likely guarantee you a trade. (may trade more than one if you have a shiny I want that is exceptionally good)

Have:
    Adamant Stoutland lvl 33
    Timid Whimsicott lvl 33
    Adamant Octillery lvl 39 (Kalos born)
    Careful Bronzong lvl 42
    Adamant Machamp lvl 51

Want: (please mention natures) Bold indicates priority.
    Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir
    Yamask/Cofagrigus
    Sableye

I prefer low levels but any level is ok.

Happy Trading!

Last edited:

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
    Years
  • Do any of your shinies have competitive stats?

Don't think so. I'll double check later when I have my DS with me, I should also update this thread with their levels. @_@
    --
    I'm not a competitive battler myself so I'm not sure what info you need exactly, but I can tell you that the judge called them all decent for the most part with the exception of Machamp who is superior in attack (and Bronzong who is above average).

Last edited:

TheBazz528

TheBazz528
    Years
  • I have a shiny lvl 10 plusle with a bashful nature could I get another one of your shinies for that

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
    Years
  • I have a shiny lvl 10 plusle with a bashful nature could I get another one of your shinies for that

I'll pass on the Plusle but feel free to offer anything else! I recommend sending a PM for a quicker response but whatever suits you is fine with me. :)

TheBazz528

TheBazz528
    Years
  • I'll pass on the Plusle but feel free to offer anything else! I recommend sending a PM for a quicker response but whatever suits you is fine with me. :)

How 'bout a shiny lvl 41 gigalith with a nature hasty ability sturdy and can I have your shiny octillery or your offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back