• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My shop thing.

shadow sniper

My Arceus Owns Yours
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    hey mate can i get the stats on this

Lv 100 Umbreon Careful nature. PKRS not active. SHINY

Years
    @ Greene - I VM'd you sorry bout that.

@ Knuckles - I need your FC if you're on we can trade

@ Shiny Rotom - anything else? I don't want anything on that list.

@ TheGeneticWay - I have a 58 Kangaskahn because the Lv 10 is going to Greene. I do have the Lunatone. And I don't except Items I have all the ones I need and all fossils and all TMs so if you'd like to offer me some pokemon we can talk.

check my trade thread for a pokemon

Years
    @ ninetails - I don't really see anything worth it. I'll give you the 5 TMs for two Ev'd pokes though.

@ Greene - yeah you don't have to give me anything I just need to catch some fillers. And really? Our battle was a joke.

@ Live_Wrie - It's tempting... and I'll think about it.

classic

can i get a woot woot?
    Years
    okey dokey now that im on your thread,i NEED gyro ball and/or return and/or toxic (save me the trouble of spending all day at the battle tower).i can offer u a lvl 69 magnezone thats specifically geared towards special attack (modest nature).it also as a more than decent defense.i've also got a salamance,arcanine,any gen 1 trios,tyrogue,infernape,torterra,slakoth,rotom,aggron,giratina.not to mention shuckle,who's a really good double battle partner with slaking since it can learn gastro acid.whadayasay?hmmm?

Years
    okey dokey now that im on your thread,i NEED gyro ball and/or return and/or toxic (save me the trouble of spending all day at the battle tower).i can offer u a lvl 69 magnezone thats specifically geared towards special attack (modest nature).it also as a more than decent defense.i've also got a salamance,arcanine,any gen 1 trios,tyrogue,infernape,torterra,slakoth,rotom,aggron,giratina.not to mention shuckle,who's a really good double battle partner with slaking since it can learn gastro acid.whadayasay?hmmm?

Gyro Ball, Return, and Toxic for Magnezone, Tyrogue, and Slakoth.
    Do we have a deal?

Any normal Pokemon you want for the Lunatone?

Any offers you want to throw out there.

Last edited:

classic

can i get a woot woot?
    Years
    yep.no need for friend codes because we already have each others.

well i got to go sooooo....i'll PM u or something when im back on so we can do the trade.hold on to those tm's for me please!

Last edited:
    Years
    yep.no need for friend codes because we already have each others.

well i got to go sooooo....i'll PM u or something when im back on so we can do the trade.hold on to those tm's for me please!

Wrong, I delete everyone's friend code unless you trade with me often Ex. Greene and Sora so unless you want to rewrite your friend code I can't trade.

Back