• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My shop thing.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    How many normal Pokemon would you take for the Regigigas? I've got Platinum and I'm dying to get the Regis.

Last edited:

classic

can i get a woot woot?
    Years
    hey im back!
    name:RED
    fc:3566 9115 3917
    im the one who wants gyro ball,toxic,and return for magnezone,tyrogue,slakoth.i'll be in wfc if u still want to trade.

Years
    hey im back!
    name:RED
    fc:3566 9115 3917
    im the one who wants gyro ball,toxic,and return for magnezone,tyrogue,slakoth.i'll be in wfc if u still want to trade.

I'll be in there in a sec. I need to get your stuff.

I updated the OP with new pokemon and all of you need to read the BOLD sentences.
    I'm getting tired of these messages.

classic

can i get a woot woot?
    Years
    oh yeah BTW sorry about pming u earlier.i had never been on your thread so i didnt know the rules.sincerily(spl?) sorry!

classic

can i get a woot woot?
    Years
    congrats you're my new tm/item guy.
    thanks for the stuff.

ummm u gave me two returns.
    do u think u can give me toxic while i give u back the extra return?

Last edited:

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    The level one Regigigas. I'm really desperate for it. I'm even willing to go through the time consuming process of getting the Mewtwo in LeafGreen for it.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Do you want anything specific for that Lunatone? (Check my thread to see what I can breed)
    Or just ask, because I haven't updated that thread with what I could breed. :3

Years
    Do you want anything specific for that Lunatone? (Check my thread to see what I can breed)
    Or just ask, because I haven't updated that thread with what I could breed. :3

Oddly enough I don't need or want any of the pokemon you're offering.
    So unless you have some other pokemon up your sleeve I apologize.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I'm just looking for any old Charmeleon just to fill the spot in my Pokedex. I also need TM Giga Drain if you have it?

Back