• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sigs and Avatars!

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
Years
  • Feel free to rate and comment, I make these when I'm bored or have some spare time. I've been making sigs/avatars for about a year now.

Very early material
    Some of the very early graphics I made, they were made around Feb/March 2008.
    Please don't goto any websites that are displayed, most likely, they are dead links. And add any FCs, they are REALLY outdated!

MY VERY FIRST SIG EVER MADE
    My Sigs and Avatars!

When I was Xuper Xero, no not the guy on PC (now Deicide), I was on another forum at the time.

My Sigs and Avatars!

My Sigs and Avatars!

More Recent Material

Some of my more recent material.
    My Sigs and Avatars!

My Sigs and Avatars!

My Sigs and Avatars!

My Sigs and Avatars!

Of course this is only the tiniest bit of what I've made, just giving some examples to you. Well, that's all! Rate & Comment :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll review on the most recent work. =]

Let's see ...

1.) O..O;; Err, it's strange to me. I can say it's lacks a lto of things, such as, depth, focal point, a flow and color theme. I nkow, black and white can be a color theme, but ... this just looks a lot different, since, you just added color text out of no where. =[ It looks odd to me, so I don't really have a lot to say, sorry. ^..^;;

2.) The Moltres ... hmm, it's too bright. >..o; Banners that have really bright spots kinda hurt the eyes. It maybe has too much dodge tool effect or something. I suggest maybe tone it a bit more darker =]. The focal point looks like it's the bright spot near the render, since it's pretty bright. The color theme is okay, but, I'm just having a hard time looking at it since it's pretty bright.

3.) This was pretty nice. The theme colors and the render don't really ... match? Go well together? The renders just stick out. Some Gradient maps can help with that sometimes. The text and tape effect are pretty nice, but the background is kinda plain. C4d, stock images, smudging, and gradient maps can be good background. =] Overall, I like this banner a bit more then the other two.

Well, I helped in some way. ^..^;

Back