• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sigs

shwoop-de-wooper

3rd gen noob, 2nd gen legend!
    Years
    I make my sigs and avatars on Photoshop. I usually just use sprites from the games but sometimes include normal picture files etc. blah I'm babbling now, anyways if you want me to make you a sig just ask. =]

Dude Where's My Char:
    My Sigs

More to Come...

© 2007 Janick™

...well they're not copyrighted but you know =P

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Just a bit of criticism. Don't take it the wrong way.

The text has a nice effect but doesn't really blend in with the sig. The charmander is distorted and looks like it was enlarged, which doesn't look good. Actually, both sprites have bad resolution.

Overall, I would give it a 6.7. Try maybe giving tutorials a try. ^^;

shwoop-de-wooper

3rd gen noob, 2nd gen legend!
    Years
    yeah i dont usually enlarge the sprites but i had to for this one. and actually the charmander one isn't a spriteit was just a little gif image of just its head and a tiny bit of its body i had to get another pic to get the tail and cut it and paste it so thats why it looks a bit poor quality.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    They're okay.

I suggest making cool blends for the backgrounds and maybe having a certain pokemon as the main focus. And yeah, next time don't enlarge the sprites.

A good example of a main focus point with a good background would be my signature.

Years
    I think it's actually quite nice! ^^ And I think the text is just perfect for that picture. I'm always having problems with text. -_-' I think u have a nice font there too!

anyway, don't let any critisism get u down! with a bit of pracise your art will be even better. and I've seen it with other artists so trust me ^o^

Back