• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my Spirites

IloveRaichu

Raichu fan No.1
Years
  • Here they are contrustive critisisume please =)

My recolours
    recolour7.png
    recolour9.png

My Fusions
    Blazellade.png
    phanwig2.png

My Pokemon eggs
    darkriaeggs.png

My Devamps
    ekansdevamp.png

My Revamps
    pikachurevamp.png

=)

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • Your first fusion doesn't look to great. . .Its body is facing two different directions
    Your devamp is just an Ekans recolored white. . .
    The Pikachu revamp just looks like it's been outlined, if you look a sprite {take Mew for example
    dpmfa151.png
    },Not all of the outline is black. Some of it is a darker shade of the main color.

~Night

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    The revamp isn't a revamp unless it's like yellow to gold ...

Ouvern

Ouvern Da Extremist
    Years
  • As a good sprite rater, here goes the rates.
    The recolors are nto that bad, it's just that it needs more flexibility and more interesting parts on it like that Kakuna, you can make a change on it. It's base color is 1 but you can make 2 color schemes out of it. And work on the shading a bit.
    Fusions, leave some black outlines. Don't recolor the whole thing, that's a tip to make your fusion sprite more of an official sprite. And re-shade the Turtwig, Phanphy fusion.
    The eggs need more "OOZE" on it. Like add more parts to make it look Darkrai-ish..
    Devamping is re-shading it to Gold/Silver/Crystal and has to have Black outlines. As for yours it doesn't look like one, it looks like the official one except different shades.
    For the revamp, re-shade it to look like the D/P/P Sprite of Pikachu. RE-SHADE!

Well those are the rates, you are one heck of a spriter i say! Keep on trying till your the best ever!

Back