• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprite and Adoption Center

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2005
Special Announcement:

After this week(Saturday night), I will remove all unadopted pokepets from the adoption shelves! New ones will be up for adoption so get these while you can. Two exceptions are: Shuckitar and Cuelet. Since they just arrived last night, they will be up for adoption until Friday night of next week. So hurry and get them while you can because once they are gone, they are gone!

Thanks,
Chase

DeoxysOwns22

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2005
You may have both! Thanx and come again Golden_Deoxys!

Remember:
I dont have a rule that you can only adopt one per day. Adopt as many as one would like!

Thanx,
Chase

Years
hey dude i need 3 pkmns this time:
nidoking
ledian
& lapras

now i think you'll be saying what's so special well i want them black plz pm when ready plz & thnx dude

Years
hey dude i need 3 pkmns this time:

nidoking
ledian
& lapras

now i think you'll be saying what's so special well i want them black plz pm when ready plz & thnx dude

DeoxysOwns22

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2005
Hey yall, sorry for the DP but I have a special Announcement:

When the new pokemon go up for adoption, there will be new pokemon plus introducing: baby pokemon!

Thanx,
Chase

Years
hey dude i want a black pokemon whichever u lik and plz pm em to me when ready its easier for me to take em

DeoxysOwns22

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2005
Hey, sorry but I am a day late with the update due to internet problems. Updated pokepets will be in shortly. All old pokepets will be removed including cuelet and shuckitar because of the extra day. I will post again when they are up!

Thanx,
Chase

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Doing requests? If yes, could you do a Seviper-Absol fusion with Absol as base?

Back