• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprite Showcase

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    I recently got into Pokemon sprite editing. I do de-coloring (De-vamping, taking advance or D/P sprites and re-coloring them with G/S/C or R/B/Y palettes.), Trainer-Pokemon morphs (Splicing Pokemon sprites with Trainer sprites), splicing, costumes, and just about anything. All the sprites I'm posting now have white backgrounds, except the first Turtwig de-vamp. That's due to the fact I made them in MS Paint, and edited the first Turtwig de-vamp in a niccer photo editor.

My Sprite Showcase

This Turtwig de-vamp I made in a "nice" photo editor program. The palette I used got corrupted, but I liked it anyway. The palette I used was in a G/S/C two tone color. Yes, I am a very evil person.

My Sprite Showcase

This one was made in MS Paint, it has the true colors from G/S/C and using to different palettes from two different grass Pokemon. I'm not very sure if this one looks more authentic than the first version, though.

My Sprite Showcase

I really don't like this one. I couldn't really get all of Lugia's parts onto the sprite, but I'll go back some and revisit it. This one was irritating since Lugia's parts just didn't fit right. The palette I used are from D/P and the wings as well. Tail, however, is from the R/S/E sprite since it was much smaller than D/P's.

My Sprite Showcase

My Sprite Showcase

Lopunny and Buneary sisters. Shinny and normal versions.

My Sprite Showcase

A splice between Latios and a shiny Cresselia.

These are Trainer Sprites that I made for the Romhack of Pokemon Liquid Crystal. These uses the same exact palette of the game.

My Sprite Showcase
    My Sprite Showcase

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    the second bunny sister looks more like a guy to me, but I really like the first

Me2UJus4Free

Years
    They're both a tad off, however, I prefer the darker tone, I don't think GSC used many very whit-ish tones, more darker, faded tones.

I think that though, I'm not certain.

Faded = Light. The second Turtwig uses the actual palette from G/S/C.

An update.

My Sprite Showcase

A splice between Latios and a shiny Cresselia.

Me2UJus4Free

Years
    those are pretty awesome I like the latios/cresselia mix.

where do you get the pallets for the turtwigs?

Well, there are only about three different shades of green in G/S/C, so yeah I just used the palette from G/S/C for the second Turtwig and the first Turtwig's palette got corrupted, but it uses the same palette as the second one.

Update:

These are Trainer Sprites that I made for the Romhack of Pokemon Liquid Crystal.

My Sprite Showcase
    My Sprite Showcase

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    The Latios/Shiny Cresselia is the coolest thing I ever saw....Keep it up!

Back