• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:::My Sprite Thread:::

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    Kyledove, don't you go on cobalt city forums? It's me 12max1, anyways nice sprites both of you (CC and KD) also Kyle in your sig is that your hack of a pokemon game or something?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Right when you thought this thread was dead for good, right on July tenth, two days before this post would be declared illegal, I return with a few new trainer sprites.
    :::My Sprite Thread:::

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, Kagome from Inuyasha and the G-man's creation Samantha from the Anime Character drawings on the community.
    Unfortunately, dont expect beautiful maps from me for a while because they're all on my broken laptop but my laptop may get better soon.
    Crystal Clair~

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
    Hmm... your map (the town) is a bit too symmetric. You may want to adjust some things here and there, and maybe toss in a bit of light grass patches. :)

The beach (at the very top) is very well made! As well as the characters.

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
    Years
    cool, thanks, now, if you dont mind, coud you make some pikachu sprite edits? in PKMN Yellow, pikachu followed you around, now, could you make those sprites look like chickorita?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    mm... your map (the town) is a bit too symmetric. You may want to adjust some things here and there, and maybe toss in a bit of light grass patches.
    Okay, I'll do that when I go over the region towns with my custom graphics. Those are just the beta versions of the town.
    cool, thanks, now, if you dont mind, coud you make some pikachu sprite edits? in PKMN Yellow, pikachu followed you around, now, could you make those sprites look like chickorita?
    I'm afraid I dont have my spriting tools for that stuff with me on this computer. I suggest requesting somewhere else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back