• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My Sprite Work

MightyCrazy

Artist and Progressing Spriter
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    EDIT: Fixed the images so they aren't resized, lol. :)
    Below is all the Sprite Work I've done in the past few months. Some though I have not put here as they were scratch sprites that were mostly just practice.
    Note that not all my sprites are finalized and could be changed depending on how I feel about them design wise.

~

Fanmade Delta Designs (Some were request ideas that I did, some for fun.)

Delta Chikorita
    152.png152_s.png > ((Evos WIP))
    Type- Rock

Delta Jirachi
    385.png385_s.png
    Type- Dark/Fairy

Delta Mew
    ghostice mew.pngghostice mew_s.png
    Type- Ghost/Ice

Delta Garchomp
    steel garchomp.pngsteel garchomp s.png
    Type- Steel

Delta Kyurem Black
    waterdragon black kyurem.pngwaterdragon black kyurem_s.png
    Type- Water/Dragon

Delta Deerling
    Delta Deerling.pngDelta Deerling s.png, Delta Deerling 2.pngDelta Deerling 2 s.png, Delta Deerling 3.pngDelta Deerling 3 s.png, Delta Deerling 4.pngDelta Deerling 4 s.png > ((Evos WIP))
    Type- Set 1 (Fairy, Spring), Set 2 (Ice, Winter), Set 3 (Grass, Summer), Set 4 (Normal, Fall)

~

Fakemon (My Designs) P.S. Shiny is on the right.

Flaroar 003 Flaroar.png003_1 Shiny Flaroar.png > Leoroarn 004 Leoroarn.png004_1 Shiny Leoroarn.png > ((Mega WIP))
    Type- Fire > Fire/Fairy (Aristrocrat Pokémon)

Seilot 005 Seilot.png005_1 Shiny Seilot.png > Sirein 006 Sirein.png006_1 Shiny Sirein.png > ((Mega WIP))
    Type- Water > Water/Dragon (Mermaid Pokémon)

((Grass Type + Mega WIP))

Mingo 007 Mingo.png007_1 Shiny Mingo.png > Furming 008 Furming.png008_1 Shiny Furming.png
    Type- Fairy/Ground (Elegant Pokémon)

Quailby 009 Quailby.png009_1 Shiny Quailby.png > Quilbyn 010 Quilbyn.png010_1 Shiny Quilbyn.png > ((Evo WIP))
    Type- Flying ((Might add a type for its final form.))(Quail Pokémon)

Swipox 042 Swipox.png042_1 Shiny Swipox.png > Evo 1- Leavinox (F) 043 F Leavinox.png043_1 Shiny F Leavinox.png or (M) 043 M Leavinox.png043_1 Shiny M Leavinox.png , Evo 2- Pyroxen (F) 045 F Pyroxen.png045_1 Shiny F Pyroxen.png or (M) 045 M Pyroxen.png045_1 Shiny M Pyroxen.png , Evo 3- (ALT Evo WIP) > Evo 1_2- (Leavinox Evo WIP), (Pyroxen Evo WIP), (Water Evo WIP)
    Type- Normal > Grass/Normal, Fire/Normal, Water/Normal > (Final Evos will lose Normal Typing for another Type.) (Friendship Pokémon)

Colpup 064 Colpup.png064_1 Shiny Colpup.png > ((Evo WIP)) > ((Mega WIP))
    Type- Fire/Ice (Frostburn Pokémon)

Shelltic 110 Shelltic.png110_1 Shiny Shelltic.png
    Type- Psychic/Steel (Hard Shell Pokémon)

Drakkenys 163 Drakkenys.png163_1 Shiny Drakkenys.png > ((Evo or Pre-Evo possibility if not a Legendary))
    Type- Dragon (Spiritual Pokémon)

~

Fanmade Sprites (Of others works. Creators of Originals will be listed with their sprites. NOTE: I did these for fun and cuz I either really like the designs or really wanted to see them in sprite form.)

Barkindle Barkindle_Zerudez.png for Zerudez on DeviantArt

Capribah Capribah_Steve0126.png for Steve0126 on DeviantArt

Grass Starter Grass Starter_For Flyffel.png for Flyffel on DeviantArt

~

Official Pokémon Sprites (Sprites of Actual Pokémon)

Type: Null TypeNull.png

~

OC Mon (Sprites of OCs as Pokémon)

My OC Crazix as a PKMN.
    Crazix Me Mon.pngMe Mon S.png > Me Mon 2.pngMe Mon 2 s.png > ((Evos WIP))
    Type- Dragon/Normal (Dracat Pokémon)
    -A cute female furry mon who loves to game and draw, and enjoys spending time with her friends.

(More to come...)

~

Fun Fact: Swipox = Swiper + Fox
    Someone gave me the idea for Swipox's name, lol.~
    I will continue to edit this and add more sprites that I do over time. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow! I really like these sprites! You've got a lot of very solid, consistent, and well formed work here. Though for some reason the images are being auto resized for me? Are you uploading them somewhere or are you using PC's attachment/albums? Cause the sprites are rather undersized.

Or is this just me? lol

MightyCrazy

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Oh wow! I really like these sprites! You've got a lot of very solid, consistent, and well formed work here. Though for some reason the images are being auto resized for me? Are you uploading them somewhere or are you using PC's attachment/albums? Cause the sprites are rather undersized.

Or is this just me? lol

Yeah, they're doing that to me to lol. I'll fix it asap. :)
    Gonna add bigger sized pics of them anyways. :D

Alright, I fixed them. :)

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • actually that's some good trials, i really like those sprites and there's quite a lot of practice done there! Hope you can show some awesome sprites later on ;) !

MightyCrazy

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Now that they are resided they look amazing. Good luck :)

Thanks. :3
    I'll be adding in more real soon. :D

actually that's some good trials, i really like those sprites and there's quite a lot of practice done there! Hope you can show some awesome sprites later on ;) !

Yeah, the first one I made there was the Capribah for Steve0126!~ :D
    His adorable mon inspired me to create it.~
    Since then I've been making more and more, and with a bit of help and ideas from some great people (mostly on Insurgence and Uranium Discord chats) I've been able to get some GREAT feedback on them lol!~ :D
    Now that I've gotten my style for it down, I do a lot more on them and I'm getting better at it more quickly. Glad to be a fast learner lol.~ :3

Back