• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites and I take requests!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Oh! pynp fan i forgot! okay your on my team! im sooooooo sorry! okay when im not around you xcan nmake em! il work on these now why dont ya take the mewowth skitty one!

Emochu

Go Cry Emo chu!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2004
    Sorry if this was already requested...but i didn't look through all pages >_<
    scizor...jet black steelix..red gyrados...black blaziken...thanks too much in advance..and sorry if its to omuch :'(

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    is there anyway that you could make me a raichu with Jirachi's cape thing, mew's tail, and nidoran's (female) ears?

thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    hi!!um okay..i was wondering..um..er*cough* well uh i was wondering if u could make acool trainer..(boy from saph& rub but his position is of a boy syhcic's position..um okay make the mind dude in cool trainers clothes but his face still looks the same, R U up 4 it? ^_^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Um.. If this has been made already or is too difficult don't hesitate to tell me.. A Pikachu with a Mightyena's ears and Mew's tail. Thanks for looking!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    *nod* il do it XD and in the meantime.....

Years
    holy begeeges eliana those are realllllly awesome!
    i got a request, but im not sure what else to add
    nidoking body
    that thing on suicunes head on top of nidokings head
    ??? mix other things into it that fit right, its supposed to be a legendary, but i dont know what will go right.
    can you recolor him a silvery color and add markings on his skin like Kyrogue or groudon in emerald/darkgreen,its supposed to be a legendary pokemon from space
    lol sorry if its a bad description but can you try? much thanks ^_^

Back