• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my sprites - comments and crits extremely welcome!

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
    Could you do this for me?

character/pokemon: In my Avatar.
    pixel art/sprite?: PA & Improved Sprite
    what's happening in the picture: What is happening in the Avatar.
    finally, how much do you love me: lots... You'll be my hero if you can do this...

Years
    please no more requests for a while, i am going to stop taking them until i've completed atleast a few.

kaneda, i don't think your sprite can be improved :P so do you just want a pixel art?

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
    Hollietree said:
    please no more requests for a while, i am going to stop taking them until i've completed atleast a few.

kaneda, i don't think your sprite can be improved :P so do you just want a pixel art?

Sure... I figured you'd say that! And thanks for the compliment! :p

Years
    Oh, wow. These are amazing. o.o It takes me three hours to do something way smaller than that. Since you are busy right now.. I guess I will just hold off my request until you are free. ^-^;
    This makes me wonder something. o.o How long have you been doing pixel art?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Wow so very impresive work. I especially like your pixel art :D.

Years
    Shimitaro said:
    This makes me wonder something. o.o How long have you been doing pixel art?
    pixel art i've been doing on and off for about a year, and i did a little before although i didn't know it was pixel art at the time, i was just messing around in paint.
    then about a year ago i found some pixel art communities and did spates of pixel art. i then joined yerf [a furry art archive which is pretty hard to get into] and decided to do sometime different from the norm, so i did a lot of practise in it, and that's when i started getting good.

there are loads of tutorials over the internet how to do it. all you need is a good eye for art.

before pixel art i did a lot of adobe photoshop computer art, so i've had experience with a mouse for a number of years. even before then, i've been drawing almost non-stop since i was 3 or 4, so i've had lots of practise :}

sprites were easy for considering they are just another form of pixel art, but the ones i posted on this forum were my first proper ones!

edit:
    progress so far - these are the sprites which i plan on working on for now:

pikafirefight - i'm working on yours right now [i love the idea!]
    shadow scizor - next in line! [p.s. you can use the reshaded pokemon i made for you if you like!]
    blazin espio - i would have done you first, but i need some info first [I PMed you]

Last edited:
    Years
    w00t, I'm next in line. And thanks for letting me use the reshaded pkmn! I'll give credit to you for fixing them, if I do use them. :)

Last edited:

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
    Wow, those are actually really great! I'm impressed by the jeans on that second trainer 'edit'! ;)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Hollietree said:
    pikafirefight - i'm working on yours right now [i love the idea!]
    \/\/00t!! mine is being made, i thought it up so you would do another, it was first a fish and i changed it to magikarp to get the pokemon feel

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
    character/pokemon:minotaur
    pixel art/sprite: pixel art and sprite if you will if not just pixel art [and it can turn out cute i dont mind]
    colour limit: As many as you want
    what's happening in the picture: {pixel art}him standing with the ax on his back{/pixel art}
    {sprite}him standing with the ax in his hand{/sprite}
    {sprite 2#}if you can make 2# can i also have a sprite him standing with the ax on his back{/sprite 2#}
    how much do you love me: i love your pixel art

sorry i did not see that you had said no more requests you can do it when ever you wont to

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hollietree said:

Hey ZORRO she said no more requests.

Years
    magikarp picture!
    sorry these requests are taking ages!

my sprites - comments and crits extremely welcome!

Back