• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites \o/

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    hum, first she's a girl. Second if she were to have time to make fusions of all the pokemon that would be around 425^425 = 11622385367145426812445818453847(+1117 zeros in front of this), I don't think she has the time or she will be willign to do that :\

PS: 425 if we take into account all forms of deoxys, castform, unown and the 4th gen pokemon so far.

if you want shinies too double that number :X

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    Omg. One thing is to do sprites for fun.... another thing is to spend my whole life doing sprites : | If I said yes, it would be like saying... "Yeah, sure, I'll be your b*tch" :F

Anyway, Charizard from Green's Revamp:
    My sprites \o/

Cute :X

EDIT1: More sprites, yay \o/

My sprites \o/

My sprites \o/
    -> This one looks really wierd, but...funny :x

My sprites \o/
    -> In case you don't notice (please, notice ;___; ) it's Persian+Umbreon and Umbreon+Persian xP

EDIT2:

My sprites \o/

The Lapreen (Lapras base + Goldeen) was kindah copied from a sprite made by [_DarkDragon_], but he hasn't showed it yet :x The diffrence between our sprites is that I used Lapras from Fire Red/Leaf Green and he used a Lapras from Ruby/Saphire =P I'm sure he won't mind, since I'm the one who gave the idea of making a Lapras + Goldeen =P Mwahahah :x

EDIT3:

My sprites \o/
    <- Same thing as the other, but this Eevee is from Fire Red/Leaf Green, and so are the tauros..thingies....

My sprites \o/
    -> This one gave me some work, but it turned out nice, didn't it? :x

Please, post something, I'm tired of Editing x.x

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    DarkFeline said:
    That looks good, but in my opinion, a revamp should have editting done to it to look more modern. The tail has a straight line in it, the head looks kinda un-realistically shaped.. And you should actually re-shade the entire thing, because all you really did to it was recoloured it.

DarkFeline said:
    Teehee! The Eevee base is so cute!! <33 Can't see anything wrong with them..

DarkFeline said:
    My sprites \o/
    -> In case you don't notice (please, notice ;___; ) it's Persian+Umbreon and Umbreon+Persian xP
    Those are Umbreon-Espeons. Not Umbreon-Persians. Look good. Nothing visibly wrong.

DarkFeline said:
    That looks so cool! I like the Goldeen based one. XD

DarkFeline said:
    The head looks funny on it. XD But mixed wise, it looks cool. I like the scales down the back of it.

Jolty-kun

Years
    The Tauras/Eevee combonation is totally awesome.
    But they all are, you cant possibly to anything to improve on your new ones. o_o
    I voted for you best spriter in Member of The Month. XD

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    EgiFuX: Requests...hum....ok :X why not? If you have a request, do it, I'll be glad to try make a requested sprite :x

Jolty-kun: Really? Thanks ;______________;

My sprites \o/

My sprites \o/
    -> This is one looks wierd :X as usual xP

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    You want Sneasel as a base? Because...I've done the sprite, but with Typhlosion as the base '.'

My sprites \o/

If you really want me to use Sneasel as base, let me know, 'k?

EDIT: Ok, I felt like doing it xP Its cuuutteeee ;___;

My sprites \o/

I hope you'll be happy with results :X

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2006
    Gosh, those are all awesome n_n!

I think my favorite is the dragonair/mewtwo. It's really pretty.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Nice Sprites Dark Feline!
    You really are a grate spriter, your fusions look like real pokemon, They don't have any cut, or any mistake on them. They are simply great ;)

Keep up this nice sprite showing thread!

ELGONZO!!!

PS: Can I please request a sprite? Puhleaaaaase?
    If I can, could you make a pre evo for chansey?

Back