• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My sprites =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Sprites - Please judge :D

Reposes
    Spoiler:

Recolours
    Spoiler:

Revamps and Devamps
    Spoiler:

Splices

Spoiler:

Scratch
    Spoiler:

Thanks for looking :D
    If anyone wants to help me practice, then request stuff!
    Preferably scratch sprites, i never have any ideas to do...​

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't...find anything in the technical aspect that is wrong. Celebi's face is just a little long.
    Your taste is just different than mine with some colors and splices. :3 But that's always good!

Practice? You've got recolors, revamps, devamps, splices that are all pretty good. I'd say try a scratch.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Yay! Thank you =3
    I will actually, thats the only thing I dont have. This ... could be hard xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2009
    absolutely magnificent.
    good job!

I suppose I should add more substance to my reply before someone tries to attack me again.
    I believe that your sprites are magnificent. The combination of colours, accuracy and just all around greatness is fabulous.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks! x3
    I honestly didnt think they were anymore than average xD

Years
  • In fact, it's been so long that the rules have changed and this thread'll be locked if you don't add 4 examples of scratch sprites! xD I'd go for some more reposes. The Celebi looks superb. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Haha, i better get spriting then. Thanks :D

added 2 scratch sprites, mods. will be doing more later on today because i have things to do, in the mean time please don't delete/lock/merge the thread xD thanks

Someone give me ideas for scratch sprites D: i definately need to get rid of that pink blob thing...

Last edited:
    Years
  • A gentle reminder: please, don't mini-mod.

Sorry, but rules are rules. Whenever you can get four scratched pieces done you can make a new thread at no addition charge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back