• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My stuff

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    First off i need Please give me Constructive Criticism Thats all i ask for and credits

Tiles
    My stuff

Hg Ss Mountains
    One Random House and can you tell me what pal is better?
    My stuff

all tiles that are posted here are public as long as you give me credits.

If there not public they will be jpeg

Last edited:

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    My newst tile witch looks really weired to me. Any tips?

In attacment

Umm, i think its too pointy, and the bottom is too rounded. If you are going to round the bottom like that, then you must also make the transition rounder, by that I mean make it not just cave in and go up sharply. Nothing wrong with the shadows, the colors look good except for the fact that the top of the tree is too bright with is completely nothing like the bottom, making it look weirder than it is. Good job though :)

EDIT: I toned down some of the colors, but what you should look at is the transition, I tried to keep that Christmas tree concept as well.

My stuff

Left is yours mine is right...

Last edited:
    Years
    Umm, i think its too pointy, and the bottom is too rounded. If you are going to round the bottom like that, then you must also make the transition rounder, by that I mean make it not just cave in and go up sharply. Nothing wrong with the shadows, the colors look good except for the fact that the top of the tree is too bright with is completely nothing like the bottom, making it look weirder than it is. Good job though :)

EDIT: I toned down some of the colors, but what you should look at is the transition, I tried to keep that Christmas tree concept as well.

My stuff

Left is yours mine is right...

Lalo0101's tree is very good. But your tree is better.

Years
    the windows are kinda eye burning (sorry can't think of another word).
    i like your tiles, they are very good, the building are still good but they need to be a bit more curvy, official pokemon tiles work on curves so it would be nice to see some more.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    well thank you

right now im making tiles for Bolen's hack

and heres what i have done so far (yes house i know the house is bad its my first one)

use them if you want

The bottom of the tree, smexy, top, not smexy :S
    Anyway, the house is too small and you need it much bigger.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Well, Your latest house is definetely improved, keep on tiling like that and you will reach the level of my olf tile project partner. but try and include more curves, at the moment i am not getting the correct Pokemon feel from it, otherwise, good work, i hope to see more.

lalo0101

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    well what do you think of my newest tile

My stuff

and yeah pals aren't very good

imapirate

Unprofessional Pirate
    Years
    That's actually pretty darn good! You should edit your first post to change your tiles for the edited ones, just an advice =).

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    the first tree looks too pillow shaded for my own liking...:o...but its still pretty good :D

lalo0101

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    The lab tile is very good. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks
    That's actually pretty darn good! You should edit your first post to change your tiles for the edited ones, just an advice =).
    I really dont know what your mean but they are not edits
    the first tree looks too pillow shaded for my own liking...:o...but its still pretty good :D

???????

Anyways can someone please give me Constructive Criticism theres only about 2 post that have that so please post more

Anyways update
    My stuff

Which pals are better?

My stuff

you can only use my tiles if you give me credits

Last edited:

School days again...
    Years
    Thanks

I really dont know what your mean but they are not edits

???????

Anyways can someone please give me Constructive Criticism theres only about 2 post that have that so please post more

Anyways update
    My stuff

Which pals are better?

My stuff

New rule you can only use my tiles if you give me Constructive Criticism and you must still give credits k

They're both good but I prefer the 1st set because it looks nicer.

Back