• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Tags

Source2007

Devoted Breeder
    Years
    from oldest to newest:

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

My Tags

yea...thats a lot its kind amy hobby. i've been making tags for about 3 years now.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Those are cool!

Constructive Criticism: Try to make the images flow with the banner though. I noticed in those of those that the picture looked like it was just glued on top of some kick-ass graphics. So don't change the graphics style, just try to find a way to make it all flow.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I love the second last one, and the seventeenth one. Anyway, I'm really loving the effects on most of those, and the colours look very nice. My only complaint is that some of those look pretty blank... Like, there are some spaces that look too empty. Maybe add some text?

Other than that, I really love 'em ^^

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I love your older ones, some of them look odd to me, but that's probably cause they were using what looks like Pixel Art =P

Back