• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My team

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    This is my team.I plan on using it in shoddy and in my friends Ds game.I plan on using this too use for a gym leader(https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221419).Anyways Ill show you my line up.

My team

-Earthquake
    -Hypnosis
    -Gyro Ball
    -Stealthrock
    My team

-Aura Sphere
    -Earthquake
    -Close Combat
    -Ice Punch

My team

-U turn
    -Pursuit
    -Bullet Punch
    - Brick Break
    My team

-Earthquake
    -Ice Punch
    -Hammer arm
    -Psychic

My team

-Draco Metear
    -Blizzard
    -Earthquake
    -Flamethrower
    My team

-Earthquake
    -Dynamicpunch
    -FIre Punch
    -Giga Impact

Thanks for looking at my team and Please help.

Last edited:

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    uhh yeah give bronzong stealthrock and put it as your lead, also give either gyro ball or explosion and hypnosis
    instead of aerial ace use draco meteor, its so powerful =)
    no real iv or ev spread or nature
    scizor is a all out attacker have u turn and pursuit and superpower/ brick break NO special moves
    lucario wants to have close combat instead of force palm
    but it looks like you have mixed attackers on everything =/ either give a ev spread for the mix or choose either physical or special.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    About Brozong.What moves should I get rid of for Stealthrock,Gyro ball and Hypnosis.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    https://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/intro_comp_pokemon

Read that please. Will help you with movesets. Also we need EVs, Natures, and Items to properly rate a team. But just for move nitpicks:

Lucario: Extremespeed over Earthquake (Fighting and Ground have redundant coverage), Swords Dance over Aura Sphere (Luke isn't much of a mixed attacker, minus an Agility set, but that doesn't have enough oomph), and Crunch over Ice Punch (Otherwise Rotom WILL switch in and wall you)

Scizor: Bullet Punch over Brick Break. The above poster just meant to choose between Brick Break and Superpower, not both. Bullet Punch is basically Scizor's selling point.

Tyranitar: I'm not really sure what you are trying to do with it. The move choice in general is...bad, so I'm not fully sure. Click here for some viable movesets.

There is more than I can nitpick at, but it'd just be best if you read the guide at the top of this post, it really will help you a lot.

Back