• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Top Animes

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    1. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
    2.Hellsing(even though it kinda freaks me out it's still cool)
    3. I dunno the only other animes ive seen are Dragon Ball Kai and Yu gi oh

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Yes, that's all interesting but what is the point of this thread?
    List your favourite animes?

Well I like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh and Bakugan if that counts.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well, first off, I would say that this type of thread would normally belong in Japanese Entertainment as it is a discussion on your favourite anime, thus; Japanese. However, this thread would be closed in that section due to the fact that this thread does not merit a great deal of discussion. In saying this, I would recommend that you either post in the sticky thread in the section "What anime/manga have you watched last?" or you could also post in "Whats your favorite Anime? " which a member started a while back and is still an active thread. You may also start a discussion on either of the anime you mentioned within Japanese Entertainment also if you so wish, I've checked to ensure there hasn't been one, and I cant see a thread for either. But just be sure before you post if you're going to start a thread. As with any section, you should always check to see if the thread you desire to make hasn't already been made and if it fits with the rules. Furthermore, seeing as in you're new and you have an interest in FMA, there is a fan club for it here in other clubs which you might like to join, it might also be a good chance to pick up a few friends since you joined recently. So, with that said, I'll be closing this one, just be more careful and read the rules and even section descriptions, just to prevent making mistakes here and there.

Curious. I would refrain from making such comments as that, if you don't see a point in a thread, I urge you just to report them as opposed to asking the OP, you've more or less just spammed with that post so please, report in future and avoid making posts with little to show.

L o c k e d ~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back