• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade And Breeding Centre :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i wont be able to do any trades til
    tomorrow due to internet problems
    as for wish yawn i need them on spefic shiny something i cant do

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    unless you can chain breed shiny then no i need
    shiny eevee or umbreaon with Yawn
    growlithe with Morning Day i think. morning somwthing
    or
    vulpix with flare blitz

all as low as possible

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • oh btw wen u come on 2moro and ur wifi is fixed cud u put the list of pokemon u want cloned on my thread and not my profile , thanks

Years
  • Hey, do you still need the TM for Shadow ball? If so I was wondering what I'd be able get for it.

Rob_Gotta_Catchum_ALL

Pokémon MASTER
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    Hey Armageddon I found somewhere someone asking you about that shiny latias and you asking if they could clone it or something like that because you diddnt want to part with it...I really would like to help with that problem and I have a shiny Groudon that i can trade you just so you know im not trying to cheat and of course you can keep it if you dont have one....I have been LOOKING everywhere for legit shiny gen 3 legendary but so far all i have is groudon so if you interested PM me or post in you forum where hopefully i can find it again lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    alrite thanks anyways ill let you know if i get a shiny one =)

Great :)

Hey, I'm interested in your Space Centre Deoxys. CMT if you would like to trade.

I will check your thread :)

oh btw wen u come on 2moro and ur wifi is fixed cud u put the list of pokemon u want cloned on my thread and not my profile , thanks

i will do :)

Hey, do you still need the TM for Shadow ball? If so I was wondering what I'd be able get for it.

i will get back to you as i have several deals for TMs at the moment
    once i get them done i will know what i need, if i still need Shadow Ball
    then i will let you know

Hey Armageddon I found somewhere someone asking you about that shiny latias and you asking if they could clone it or something like that because you diddnt want to part with it...I really would like to help with that problem and I have a shiny Groudon that i can trade you just so you know im not trying to cheat and of course you can keep it if you dont have one....I have been LOOKING everywhere for legit shiny gen 3 legendary but so far all i have is groudon so if you interested PM me or post in you forum where hopefully i can find it again lol

i will think about it and get back to you

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    Hello there!!

I'm new here, this is my second post :]

I see you have an EV'ed Wishmaker Jirachi. Ive been looking for one of these for days.
    In return, I can offer you a Level 1 Shiny Gastly, Hasty Natured, with Hypnosis and any TM from your list attached. It's also German! (its from a German friend of mine)

It's nicknamed; tell me if that's a problem.

Thanks!
    Vini

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Hello there!!

I'm new here, this is my second post :]

I see you have an EV'ed Wishmaker Jirachi. Ive been looking for one of these for days.
    In return, I can offer you a Level 1 Shiny Gastly, Hasty Natured, with Hypnosis and any TM from your list attached. It's also German! (its from a German friend of mine)

It's nicknamed; tell me if that's a problem.

Thanks!
    Vini

Sorry as its German and nicknamed i think i'll pass
    i will check out your thread and see what you have

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i already have Arceus - what else can you offer?
    got any Shiny? in particular a low lvl Umbreon with Yawn!

Back