• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade thread!

KoJ

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2008
    Right so here is a trade thread i put up Hope u like it and i take eggs, pokemon, They can be nicknamed or not i will not take fake offers like wrong eggs or Hacked pokemon i will put the peoples username in my signiture!!!

Right so legendarys i have to offer:

Dialga level 57
    Palkia level 47 UT!!
    Deoxys level 44 (mystery island i think i got wen i had saphire ages ago xD)
    Uxie level 50 UT!
    Azelf level 50 UT!

Normal pokemon for offer:

Scizor level 39 named redness (can give with Metal coat for breeding!)
    Shedninja level 27
    Phione level 50 named mapsy
    Jap eevee level 28
    Munchlax level 13
    Krabuto level 20
    Tyrogue level 20 name kickykicky
    Kabutops level 46
    Flareon level 1
    Golem level 27

Wanted Pokemon :

Ralts female (doesnt matter what level or nicknamed)
    Ralts male (dont matter name level or you know)
    Manaphy

Items i want:

Dawn stone (if ur trading me a ralts dont give it this stone)

Tm for brick break

A tm the has a move that causes sleeping

Just post And if i dont reply in 10 minutes give me a PM!!

Status Away playin CoD4 leave offers

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I can breed to get Ralts male and female.I was wondering what is the deoxys?(attack,defense,speed or normal)
    okay your not on but I'll go ahead and tell you what I got,One male and three females.Ralts female jolly nature,Ralts female hasty nature,ralts female quirky nature.Um they all have synchronize ability,but the one with the quirky nature has trace ability.

Last edited:

KoJ

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2008
    Deoxys i can put to any form u choose :P and Do you have any of the tms or stone ?

KoJ

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2008
    No soz darkrai i dont I am new and only have what i have here and ur avatar makes me feel i m so small and ur really important lol xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    I have a lot of tms but no brick break or causes sleeping.I don't have a dawn stone ether.I play diamond and I think you get dawn stone in pearl.I think a male and female isn't worth a Deoxys so I think I'll pick a different one.

Back