• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trainer Card.... LOT different from others

Zangoose13

Gothic Member
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 30, 2004
    Not sure the right place to but this but what do you think of my card just got it.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    dude don't attach whatever u want wherever u want...... create ur own thread.....

hm..... what if i just change the coloring slitely? then i can say its edited by me and... u know the rest.....

Years
    o_o Wow. thats preety amazing! Im ba ba ba bab ab im Loving it o.O;;
    Ok , thats cool! Love the animations for it ^-^ Well done!
    Urrmnn, never mind -_-;;

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Listen, Coronis will always own rights to his arts so if he gives the okay then you may but if he says no you can't use them. Lanclite, just find another sprite and edit it like mad.

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    It's not a matter of being found or not, it's your person that takes the responsibility of handling other people's materials properly. If you edit it, well go ahead, but know and state that it's an edit of __'s work, and isn't yours.

I'll PM Coronis since he's a friend of mine, I'll link him to here so you can PM him at Serebii.

~DS

Otherwise, good work on the card.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Its a matter of permission

If you use it with permission from Coronis and give credit where credit is due the n Personally I am fine with it and Coronis would be since he gave your permission

But when you take pictures from sites and dont give credit whatsoever in your sig or anything or ask for permission...thats what ticks me off

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    DC8: the animator... CoffeeCup GIF Animator

Carlie: cut them out of my FR trainer card.... cut them out of my RS trainer card... cut them and took the color out of them from my Crystal trainer card.

Carlie

Cool Girl
    Years
    Lancelite I Hate To Bug You, But Do You Still Have The Badges In Color And By Them Selfs, If So Can You Please PM Them To Me! I Tryed The Cut Method But I Can't Get All The Badges On Your Trainer Card!

Thanks So Much,
    Carlie

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Hey Lancelite can you make me one if yes

can I have the Trainer sprite FR/LG hero

starter pokemon Treecko

388 in pokedex
    Id no.:99-99-99 and everything else you have

if not nevermind

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    Carlie said:
    Lancelite I Hate To Bug You, But Do You Still Have The Badges In Color And By Them Selfs, If So Can You Please PM Them To Me! I Tryed The Cut Method But I Can't Get All The Badges On Your Trainer Card!

Thanks So Much,
    Carlie
    Hm.... i don't have them in color... just in black and white.... the color in GSC is just a pale pink that i made lite grey..... i'll see when i can get the badges for u.

and omarfr... read first post... im not doing requests on animated cards. sorry.

Carlie

Cool Girl
    Years
    LanceLite Don't Bother!!

LanceLite said:
    Hm.... i don't have them in color... just in black and white.... the color in GSC is just a pale pink that i made lite grey..... i'll see when i can get the badges for u.

LanceLite Don't Bother With Getting Me The Badge!! I Was Just Asking!

Thanks,
    Carlie

Back