• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adlais

Adlais ^_^
    Years
    I've been looking around The Poké Community lately, and I have been getting used to the kind of stuff. I have a
    Twitter so if one of you guys have a Twitter it would be awesome if you could drop a follow! My Twitter is @SynArwi
    The Poké Community is fun to go on, but I don't know how to check if anyone answered me. Help apprieciated!

Years
    Sorry, but advertising something like this (in your case, your Twitter page) is against PokeCommunity rules. If you'd like to let people know about your Twitter, you can put it in your signature or add it to your profile on PC. And since this thread isn't promoting any sort of discussion, I'm going to lock it.

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back