• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My very own IV/Hidden Power Calculator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Guys, I just made what I had been planning for quite some time now, I've spent weeks making this, I really want to know if you guys like it, I'll be adding more features to it too.
    It's an executable which directly runs on your PC and it's only 700Kbs in size so far! :)

Also, I would like to know how many peeps would be interested in buying it for lets say 1$ ?

This is going to be multi-featured monster if I get positive responses, I'll keep making it better! :biggrin:

Here's a video of how it works (Watch in 1080p for crispy frames):

Screenshot:

My very own IV/Hidden Power Calculator :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey,

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this. There are lots of free online IV calculators that don't require anything to download. And besides, advertising like this is against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back