• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen My Water Pokemon Blue Challenge!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Hey, WPM here- telling y'all about a cool challenge I'm doing in Pokemon Blue Version.
    I'm gonna beat the Pokemon League using only five water pokemon!
    (It's five because the last pokemon, Tentacruel...just really reallye sucks...worst pokemon ever)

Anyway, here are the five guys
    Blastoise - 41 (Water)
    Bubblebeam
    Mega Punch
    Bite
    Ice Beam

Gyrados - 41 (Flying)
    Surf
    Thunderbolt
    Take Down
    Fire Blast

Dewgong - 42 (Ice)
    Headbutt
    Blizzard
    Aurora Beam
    Toxic

Slowbro - 41 (Psychic)
    Earthquake
    Psychic
    Strength
    Surf

Kabutops - 41 (Rock)
    Slash
    Swords Dance
    Surf
    Absorb

So, do ya think I could do it? I'm not quite done with the badges, I need to beat Sabrina, Erica, and Giovanni.

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    Wow Ive never tried that. But at those levels and before Sabrina? You must be good. Maybe you could try a Seaking as the Sixth Pokemon. Its actually quite good.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Seaking? Are you serious? ...I like water pokemon but I can't stand Seaking! All of it's moves are terrible >_<

Anyway, uh, yeah. I beat the Pokemon League. With five water pokemon.
    All in their fourties.

IT WAS TOO EASY!

When i first get to the Pokemon League, I always go strait to the Elite Four, just to see how much I have to train right? So I did...and out of NOWHERE, I won. And I barely had to use any items.

Dewgong pwned Lance, seriously. One Blizzard for each of his pokemon.
    It was so easy that I got bored and switched out Dewgong for someone else- just to see how they would do.

So- let this be a lesson to all of you! If you have a favorite type of pokemon, don't hesitate to use only those types! It really isn't that different- all you gotta do is learn da Magic of TMs
    (Gyrados with Thunderbolt...massacred every single one of Lorali's pokemon.)

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    Water Pokemon Master said:
    Seaking? Are you serious? ...I like water pokemon but I can't stand Seaking! All of it's moves are terrible >_<

Anyway, uh, yeah. I beat the Pokemon League. With five water pokemon.
    All in their fourties.

IT WAS TOO EASY!

When i first get to the Pokemon League, I always go strait to the Elite Four, just to see how much I have to train right? So I did...and out of NOWHERE, I won. And I barely had to use any items.

Dewgong pwned Lance, seriously. One Blizzard for each of his pokemon.
    It was so easy that I got bored and switched out Dewgong for someone else- just to see how they would do.

So- let this be a lesson to all of you! If you have a favorite type of pokemon, don't hesitate to use only those types! It really isn't that different- all you gotta do is learn da Magic of TMs
    (Gyrados with Thunderbolt...massacred every single one of Lorali's pokemon.)

Wow. Props to you man. im gonna try that one day.And seaking learns Waterfall(the only Pokemon in the game that does)and its pretty good.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    mrplanters said:
    dude what about poliwrath
    Well, I would totally have gone with Poliwrath, but I never use the same pokemon twice, you know?
    I have a Poliwrath in my Fire Red version, who actually doesn't kick ***...

That's the same reason I didn't use guys like Cloyster or Seadra- (who, by the way, rock)

And thanks Zerus! Yeah, you gotta try it.
    It's WAY more rewarding beating the Pkmn League with your favorite type than just assembling a bunch of guys you KNOW will beat the league.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Heh, again; WAY overly used pokemon...
    I actually was gonna use Starmie...
    But Slowpoke got to me first =P.

Kingler I personally have a strong distaste for...

And for Vaporeon, it's on my Yellow version =P, plus it's a powerhouse- which would have made it that much easier.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Zerus said:
    Wow. Props to you man. im gonna try that one day.And seaking learns Waterfall(the only Pokemon in the game that does)and its pretty good.
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Seaking is the only Pokémon to learn Waterfall, but Waterfall sucks anyways since Surf is way better.
    And WPM is right. Seaking SUCKS. Big time.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    poliwrath/golduck would help in my opinion but hey i think you could do it.. just raise like 5-10 more levels each imo

Back