• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My weird and pitiful art

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Those are some cool pics! ^_^ I like the dragon! And your 3D piece of art is really nice! :D It looks like you put a lot of work into it! ^_^
I didn't know you were on DA! :) My names there are Yayster (Pok?mon and misc. art) and Nysradi (TLK art). :D

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
They look beautiful Burne! I especially like the Blue Dragon and Lady one. ^______^ I think you're doing a wonderful job with your artwork. ^o^ Keep it up!

~Kelsey

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
Well that's nice to hear!

No FG, the rendering only took me 45 minutes. It was the naming and textures that took the longest. But I'll look for ya!

Thanks Kelsey, I will

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
Well, that's still nice. I uploaded one (or two) more, brand new. But one didn't turn out to well on the scan, and the other I did a bad job drawing my friend's character. But overall, they're the same quality, just a bit more,...Festive.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
Sorry it took so long to get new photos, but I got 5 new ones uploaded, so Enjoy!

(Also, sorry this was inactive for so long, but people just left for the holidays.)

Back