• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My YGO Water deck

braminoid

The bird is the word.
Years
  • For Tourney play

Monsters
    Hydrogeddon-3
    The Legendary Fisherman-3
    Levia-Dragon Daedalus-2
    Amphibious Bugroth Mk-3-3
    Abyss Soldier
    Maiden Of the Aqua
    Mermaid Knight

Spells
    _________
    Terraforming-2
    A Legendary Ocean-3
    United we stand
    Monster Reborn
    Level Limit Area B
    Lightning Vortex
    MST
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Feild Barrier
    Pot of Avarice
    Traps
    _________
    Gravity Bind
    Magic Cylinder
    Torrential Tribute
    Mirror Force
    Tornado Wall-2

Total Cards-40

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Never heard of it, whats the link.

https://www.google.com/

Anyway, regarding the deck. I have to mention, you shouldn't expect this deck to have much success in the mainstream metagame, since you have practically nothing to stop monsters from actually hitting the field and absolutely nothing as far as negation goes. Of course, if you only play in small tournaments where the majority has never even heard of the top tier decks, then feel free to ignore this and keep dueling however you want.

As for fixes, the first card I'd have to suggest would be Solemn Judgment, which takes care of both of the above problems in one neat package. Honestly, I think you could stand to drop Gravity Bind and Terraforming (or Field Barrier and maybe Lightning Vortex) for three of them. I would also suggest picking up some Synchro monsters and some sort of WATER Tuner that you could dig up with Mother Grizzly, but we don't have anything of the sort right now except for a pathetic Normal monster. You can also drop Maiden of the Aqua (all it really helps is Amphibious Bugroth, and even that's not by much), Mermaid Knight (1700 is still too low to run over most beatsticks), and all three copies of The Legendary Fisherman (1850 on a tribute is not worth it by any means, and even if you have your Field Spell out, it doesn't work as a wall) for two more copies of Abyss Soldier, a Sangan, and two copies of...hmm. Deep Diver could help you dig up your monsters (including Warrior of Atlantis), Penguin Soldier could give you a limited bit of battle protection, or you could use the space for the aforementioned Tuners.

braminoid

The bird is the word.
    Years
  • https://www.google.com/

Anyway, regarding the deck. I have to mention, you shouldn't expect this deck to have much success in the mainstream metagame, since you have practically nothing to stop monsters from actually hitting the field and absolutely nothing as far as negation goes. Of course, if you only play in small tournaments where the majority has never even heard of the top tier decks, then feel free to ignore this and keep dueling however you want.

As for fixes, the first card I'd have to suggest would be Solemn Judgment, which takes care of both of the above problems in one neat package. Honestly, I think you could stand to drop Gravity Bind and Terraforming (or Field Barrier and maybe Lightning Vortex) for three of them. I would also suggest picking up some Synchro monsters and some sort of WATER Tuner that you could dig up with Mother Grizzly, but we don't have anything of the sort right now except for a pathetic Normal monster. You can also drop Maiden of the Aqua (all it really helps is Amphibious Bugroth, and even that's not by much), Mermaid Knight (1700 is still too low to run over most beatsticks), and all three copies of The Legendary Fisherman (1850 on a tribute is not worth it by any means, and even if you have your Field Spell out, it doesn't work as a wall) for two more copies of Abyss Soldier, a Sangan, and two copies of...hmm. Deep Diver could help you dig up your monsters (including Warrior of Atlantis), Penguin Soldier could give you a limited bit of battle protection, or you could use the space for the aforementioned Tuners.
    If i had Solems i would probably add them.

Back