• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mysteries of Hoenn Pg 16

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I'm gonna submit the IC thread once all the spots are filled, which will hopefully be soon.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • I want the torchic. resreve please.

EDIT: done

Name: Jason Wolf
    Appearance:
    Mysteries of Hoenn Pg 16

History: Jason is actually not a native to Hoenn. He hails from Johto. His family moved to Hoenn only recently. He was supposed to get a pokemon much earlier back in Johto, but the move kind of disrupted that. A year later then he hoped, Jason finally can receive his first pokemon. Back in Johto he was big in parkour. He loved climbing all over the place doing crazy acrobatics, and going places others couldn't.

Personality: He appears cocky a lot of the time, but he's just keeping himself focused and ready.

Starter: Torchic, Tom (male if didn't guess)

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Jasonwolf your accepted, only two more spots need to be filled then we can start

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    for now only one, but as we get farther in the rp you might be able to make another

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Name: Leonie Summers

Appearance: Leonie has short blonde hair with a boyish cut. Her eyes are a bright forest green. She stands tall at around 5'6, and has a medium build. Her skin is tan from being outdoors. She usually wears an orange tank top with capri pants and gray tennis shoes. She never wears make-up or jewelry.

History: Leonie was born and raised in the lively port town of Slateport City. Her parents ran a shop in the marketplace, selling everything from nicknacks to snack foods. As much as she enjoyed her care-free and fun lifestyle of home, she always had the desire to go out into the world and live her life to the fullest. Therefore, she decided that she should become a Pokemon trainer.

Personality: One of the first things you notice about Leonie is that she is very boyish. Not just in her appearance, but in her mannerisms and ways of speaking. She is a fun-loving, care-free teen, who enjoys hanging out with her buddies on the beach. She is a very strong individual, not necessarily when it comes to physical strength, but she has a steadfast will and a burning passion for life. Her faults are her arrogance, stubbornness, as well as recklessness. She has a tendency to follow her instinct instead of her brain.

Starter: Numel

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
    Years
  • OK, here is my SU, just in time! =)

Name: Philip Bremen

Appearance: Philip has messy black hair and a short haircut. He is pretty short, being 5'1 tall, and he has a medium build, being a little on the skinny side. His skin is slightly tanned and his eyes are a dark brown. He usually wears a light brown polo shirt with a white collar and short sleeves, dark grey pants and black sneakers with yellow zigzag lines by the sides and white colored at the front. He also has a forest green messenger bag.

History: As a kid, Philip lived in Rustboro City. His mom worked as a teacher in Pokémon Trainer's School and his dad worked in the Devon Corporation. As Philip continued to grow up, he got more and more interested in Pokemon and more often found himself reading and studying about them. His parents were happy about it in the beginning, but later started to worry since Philip got more and more non-social and rarely was with his friends, so they decided that they would send Philip out on a Pokemon journey, to give him some real life experience and so he could become more social.

Personality: Philip is very shy, having weak social skills, and isn't the first one to make contact, but when he does open up, he shows to be optimistic and light-hearted. He is friendly and can be quite energic when he tries. He is also pretty sensitive, nervous and insecure, which often makes him unable to voice his opinion. Philip has a curious nature, a big reason why he agrees to become a Pokemon trainer.

Starter: Minun (Male)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    your accepted Kid Mind :3 just have to remind someone of their reserve and then I'll get the IC submitted and type up the opening post on my word document

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Because roen52 has taken so long to get his SU up I've reopened the spot for Treecko, once that spot is filled we will start

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    RolePlayGirl 11 your reserved,

and I'm gonna go ahead and submit the IC now

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    The IC thread has been approved :3

made my opening posts, everyone post once for your opening post and then once everyone posts it will be free posting

Last edited:
    Back