• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mysteries of Kalos

fouman22

Dragonite All Day
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    In Couriway Town, near the end of the station there is a hidden message in front of the second to last pillar.

"To the person reading this......"

What does this mean? Does anyone know?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • New mega evolution items would make sense with the eons since I'm sure people will want them to hold the soul dew and you can't hold two items and I'm sure GF thought of that.
    Then again, who knows.
    May the duo share the same item needed instead of making two Mega Stones, it could be called something like Heart Dew (oppose to Soul) or Latite. Now if they did a key item then we'll not be able to use them in Wi-Fi battle...unless the Key item make their evolution more permanent, like an hour or so a la Shaymin. Now if they did that plus with the Soul Dew attached...well Mewtwo X and Y can kiss it's placement as the strongest goodbye...

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
    Years
  • I was breeding the other day, and while I was going up and down Route 7, I stopped suddenly, because I saw Banette's face in the trees. Right after the bridge, on the way to Camphrier town, on Route 7, there's two trees on a ledge. The two trees make its eyes, and the ledge makes his zipper grin.

Not a mystery, but it's pretty cool.

Years
  • I was breeding the other day, and while I was going up and down Route 7, I stopped suddenly, because I saw Banette's face in the trees. Right after the bridge, on the way to Camphrier town, on Route 7, there's two trees on a ledge. The two trees make its eyes, and the ledge makes his zipper grin.

Not a mystery, but it's pretty cool.

That is trippy. I see it. I'm standing right in front of it now. That has to be an ancient burial site or something voodoo mumbo jumbo. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Kalos secrets soon to be revealed!

Well thanks to the Global Link site https://www.pokemonbank.com/en-ca/bank/#receive-a-special-pokemon it's been revealed that certain pokemon from previous games will in fact unlock certain events in Kalos!

About halfway down the page it shows about 4 Pokemon and areas they will unlock something (click the arrows on the pictures), SO I was wondering if anyone else has heard rumours beyond these 4, or if anyone has any theories (based on in game actions/dialogue) of what they think will be unlocked by certain pokemon and who they think those pokemon will be. This is pretty exciting news and I hope it's not old news everyone else knew a month ago or something!

Phangy

Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    i doubt it's really anything all that worth while, by the looks of it it's just a trade with an npc or you get some random item

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Well thanks to the Global Link site https://www.pokemonbank.com/en-ca/bank/#receive-a-special-pokemon it's been revealed that certain pokemon from previous games will in fact unlock certain events in Kalos!

About halfway down the page it shows about 4 Pokemon and areas they will unlock something (click the arrows on the pictures), SO I was wondering if anyone else has heard rumours beyond these 4, or if anyone has any theories (based on in game actions/dialogue) of what they think will be unlocked by certain pokemon and who they think those pokemon will be. This is pretty exciting news and I hope it's not old news everyone else knew a month ago or something!

The four that they show have items that are required to make their forms change or have had these requirements since their inception. Shaymin has had Gracidea flower gifts in Gen 5 as well, when you took a Shaymin to a specific NPC they gave you the flower. Only way to get the other forms of the Kami is to use the Mirror unless you have all 6 forms already. Genesect's items were given to you in Gen 5 and now Gen 6. Deoxys uses the stones to change his form which has been a stapled add on since Gen 4.

There really wasn't anything special about those four being mentioned and they needed their form changes added in in some sort of way.

Oh and forgot Kyurem who will need the Splicer. Honestly I'm dying to see Black Kyurem in 3D.

And actually just read through your post a little better. You have to pull those Pokemon FROM the bank in order to trigger those events. So we'll already have them through transffering from B/W/B2/W2.

No other news has been made clear. They won't reveal the three hidden and the Lati Megas until they want to. They don't need any reason to unveil them, they just have to want to do it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    The four that they show have items that are required to make their forms change or have had these requirements since their inception. Shaymin has had Gracidea flower gifts in Gen 5 as well, when you took a Shaymin to a specific NPC they gave you the flower. Only way to get the other forms of the Kami is to use the Mirror unless you have all 6 forms already. Genesect's items were given to you in Gen 5 and now Gen 6. Deoxys uses the stones to change his form which has been a stapled add on since Gen 4.

There really wasn't anything special about those four being mentioned and they needed their form changes added in in some sort of way.

Oh and forgot Kyurem who will need the Splicer. Honestly I'm dying to see Black Kyurem in 3D.

And actually just read through your post a little better. You have to pull those Pokemon FROM the bank in order to trigger those events. So we'll already have them through transffering from B/W/B2/W2.

No other news has been made clear. They won't reveal the three hidden and the Lati Megas until they want to. They don't need any reason to unveil them, they just have to want to do it.

Wait, so if I was traded a Genesect (who knows why someone would, but I wouldn't complain!) having it in my party won't activate the event, I have to send to to the pokebank and then take it back out before the event triggers? That's lame!

Years
  • Wait, so if I was traded a Genesect (who knows why someone would, but I wouldn't complain!) having it in my party won't activate the event, I have to send to to the pokebank and then take it back out before the event triggers? That's lame!

No, with the events described, even traded pokemon of those mentioned will unlock those events just like in black/white and black 2/white 2.

Edit: or so one would assume! I should add that part in with this being the generation it is.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    To even be traded the Genesect it has to be Transfered. Though no, Deoxys's meteor stones unlock his form as part of his general coding. As far as I can tell, similar to the versions in B/W/B2/W2 you just have to have the Pokemon with you to get the items needed to change their forms or power them up.

The info from the Pokebank really aren't mysteries nor do they really unlock anything but staple in game events.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2019
    The Couriway station is the place that really intrigues me... It obviously leads to somewhere that we are not allowed to see yet. Another region prehaps?
    When I say region, I don't mean another Kalos, but something like the battle frontier. Another thing that backs this up, is that Belgium, is to the side of France. Belgium is actually quite a small country compared to France, so compared to Kalos, the Pokemon rendition could be Frontier sized. Another thing that I would like to point out is the Eurostar. The Eurostar is a train that goes from England, to France, to Belgium. What I'm proposing is that the train that goes through the station is meant to be the Pokemon version of the Eurostar. As well as Belgium, we may possibly even go to England or the whole UK as well, although I would like it to be its own giant region, just because of my bias towards my home country. :D

Back