• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Mysterious moves :O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Or! On the note for the third game, maybe they are third game attacks added into the coding at the last minute (sorta? idk I have this weird thought they were working on the third game, or starting at least towards the end of B/W's production) because they wanted backwards compatibility. I also like the idea of a special Kyurem event but idk considering we're soon (well not really soon but still it's been about a year and that's the general length of promotion I've noticed) moving onto either R/S remakes or third game so it's less likely they'll do something for B/W and the third game instead as mentioned.

tudyx

Devilman
    Years
  • those moves looks powerful and certainly are for Kyurem,maybe he have them in the event or this moves will be new on the third game.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Reshiram and Zekrom were once one Pokemon. But Kyurem goes with them, as part of a trio. Thus, a new form combining Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem will probably exist in the third game. It will probably be able to learn these moves.

Back