• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon 2 Rescue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pietacular

Team Shockwave
Years
  • I could probably handle this one. I'll do it! Though, you're going to have to wait for a little while. School, and everything. But I'm sure that we can do it!

EDIT: Okay, so I'm a total liar. I forgot that you have to beat the dungeon first. Sorry, Abenti.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Beat the dungeon first? Huh... I didn't realize that the Zero Isles needed to be gone through at least once before being able to save a team from them. Usually, I never go into any of the four Zero Isles, but I wanted to try one that had a nice reward...but my team got defeated.

Oh well, once my team gets rescued, provided I don't go crazy first (from too much waiting, I've already been waiting what feels like a month but probably only a few weeks at best now after having had sent the rescue request via the Wi-Fi thing and still no A-OK mails) I'd also like to be available for rescuing others...

Team Name: Blargle
    Main Pokemon: Chuu (Raichu) and Piner (Swampbert)
    Dungeons that you can / cannot do: Preferably nothing with high leveled floors (definitely not the Zero Isles unless you get stuck within the first 10 - 20 floors). Will take most into consideration otherwise.
    Item Wanted: Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu items, Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampbert items, Joy Seeds, Water/Electric pokemon items, Pass Scarf, Tight Belt
    Friend Code: 0731-6786-2821
    And if you're feeling creative, the colour of your team: #D99595

poke hunter

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    Team Name: Blargle

Dungeon and Floor: Zero Isle North B31F

Code:
    N@5Q8@ P0Q52K RCKH6P
    C3N&YK 7-C9-F 60KCP5
    MS+8WH 45K=#9 &1-Q61

Reward: Stamina Band

If possible, whomever rescues my team, could they please PM me the A-OK Mail Code? Thanks much in advance.

If you're still waiting for this I'm working on it, I still need to get to Zero Isle North floor 31 for the first time though and then do it over again to rescue you.

Years
  • I'M MASTER RANK WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M MASTER RANK YEAH BABY!

You get a joy seed for being master rank and 1000 item storage

Years
  • Can i be a rescuer??
    This is my application:

Team Name: Big Blues
    Main Pokemon: Metagross, Lapras, Salamence. All LV. 100.
    Dungeons that I cannot do: Dungeons that lower your level to 1.
    Item Wanted: I work for free.
    Friend Code: Don't have one. Just give me an SOS code.
    Color of Team: Blue, what else?
    Description of Team:
    I named it the Big Blues because they are
    big Pokemon and they are the color blue.
    I worked VERY hard to get them to LV. 100.
    I know its corny. But I don't really care.

Last edited:

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
    Years
  • Team Name: ShadoX
    Main Pokemon: Torterra, Empoleon, Sceptile and Electivire
    Dungeons that you can / cannot do: Can do anything. except the dungeons that lowers your pokemon to lvl 1
    Item Wanted: anything :)
    Friend Code: None :(
    And if you're feeling creative, the colour of your team: SHADOX
    Team Descriptions: I name it ShadoX because my team works in shadows :)

Years
  • If you're that bored, you can work on my rescue, long and drawn out as it is. The rescue code is still there a few posts up.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • ..Um, I am now ...Bronze rank.. but I am points away from Silver, so I am making progress. After I beat the main storyline I will join here.

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • Ok I'm sorry im extremely stupid when it comes to Wi-Fi cause i have no wireless router. Do you need Wi-Fi to save others via password? I can get a wireless router but meh =/ My mom says something bout she already tried and it didnt work but i got halp but she wont believez0rz

Years
  • No, in order to save someone's team via password, you just input the password into the appropriate area. It's only if you go to save someone via Wi-Fi connection that you'd need a Wi-Fi access point (or router).

Years
  • Well, that explains my unanswered Question. So the only thing the Router is necessary for is for Wi-Fi Connection and/or Wi-Fi Rescue, but other than that, it's not needed. Well that makes things a tad easier for me. Unfortunately, my DS Linker deleted my save...again (Must be the 4th Time now). Not to be a right crook, Swampert, but I'm not sure if you're allowed to bypass the 4-Word Rule even here.

:t152:

CHG-Swampert

Do not make Wigglytuff Laugh
    Years
  • ah sorry. I was wondering why it always had to be 25 characters so i just used space. Eh, and yeah i still need a router for SSBB and Diamond so i can own my friends and play my guildmaster on SSBB to see how good he is ^.^

Years
  • Not to be harping on the subject, but is anyone actually in the process of rescuing my team? I'm so just wanting to just stop waiting and start playing even though it'd mean losing items/Poke...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back