• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Code Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Of course you can! Although this question is more for the simple questions thread...
    Once you have the Music Box, Mew can be obtainable and i think from every floor from the last regi onwards XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Ok.. I need some help, seriously. I've been searching for Mew in Buried Relic for like a week! He's just not there! I have the Music Box, and his Friend Area (Final Island)! My Pokémon (Groudon) is now holding the X-Ray Specs, which allows me to see foes and items on that floor, but I still have absolutely no luck of finding him! Please help! (also, if I miss him on one floor, will he come back in the coming floors?) Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    What do you mean how to get mewtwo if you knock it out? :\ Of coarse you can't!!! There's no way you can gat the same mewtwo in one adventure!!!

...Frozen_Itachi, don't listen to this user. They don't know what they're talking about. Yes, you can go back through the dungeon and fight Mewtwo again.

hitme2k5: REALLY belongs in the Simple Questions thread (so does Frozen_Itachi's...).

But, um...Mew's there, floor 36 and up. It isn't 100% likely, though, so you'll have to keep trying. And, like I said, it isn't 100% likely that you'll find it there, so if you miss it, you might have to start over again ("chance has no memory").

rune the 1st

......................... .....
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    also mew isn't available in floor 99 and you can only recruit mewtwo on 2nd try

rune the 1st

......................... .....
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    no it isn't golem are the only pokemon you can get in floor 99 and also you people do know there's a wondermail generator right if not i can post it but now with the new A-OK/SOS generator i think i might be staying out of mystery dungeon

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Danger, Sos!

O P 7 T ! R O 4 9 1 ? ?6 9 P ? 2
    K X ? ? ? ? P ? 1 N ? ! ? 9 Q N P Q
    ? ? X ? T T J + T 4 Q ? ? (male) H 5 X (female)

Dungeon: Southern Cavern (A Rank)

B26F

NOW PLEASE HURRY AND HELP ME! :X

Years
    Evolving pokemon

After you beat the game you go to the pond above the town [wisticash pond] and talk to wisticash.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Thanks Lugialord. Yes, and because of my unimaginable patience, I'm STILL waiting. Well anyway, I will try to go there to get help. Thanks, bye! :D

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Hello,

This is Brandon, with some exciting news!

It has been I long time since I did rescues, but I have been working on my game lately, and have been working on Rescue Team Wild.

I want it to have:

Gyarados,
    Charizard,
    and Meganium.

I will be saving people by next week!

Sincerely,
    Brandon.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    I decided I wanted my team to be:

Arcanine;
    Lapras;
    Meganium.

P.S. Does anyone know where exactly to find Growlith, and Lapras?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back