• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Rescue PC members by using their codes. Try to strive to be the coolest team ever!
    The PMD2 thread can be found HERE
    ------------------------------------------

Please use the following template (with and):
    Team Name:
    Dungeon and Floor:
    Code:
    Reward: (If you're willing to give one.)

-----------------------------------------

VERY IMPORTANT
    RULES

1. Follow all PokéCommunity Rules.
    2. Absolutely NO SPAMMING. That was the reason the last one was closed.
    3. No posts with something like "oh i need savin" without the code. You don't need to ask.
    4. Do not put fake codes out to confuse and put more work for the rescuers. That's just mean.
    5. Do not put posts asking for the location of pokémon or items. You could google it, check www.Serebii.net, ask someone who seems to know VIA PM or ask the Moderator, Aegis.
    6. Please do not post about Wondermail Generators and such. You can find information about them on the "DS Pokemon Games" Board.
    7. If you have been rescued, please use strikeout or delete the code in the post and replace with HAVE BEEN SAVED. This is not really a full-on-rule, just something so we all don't get confused.
    8. Please do not post rescues here if you are going to get a personal friend to do it. It wastes rescuers time and makes everything too confusing. And it's frustrating when you do rescue the person and find out your work has been wasted.
    9. If you state that you are giving away a particular reward, please do not change it at the last minute, or lie about it. That's just mean.
    10. Do NOT use Decodifiers, A-OK Mail Generators and other programs that make A-OK Mails. This thread is for saving by REAL people, not by computers.
    11. If you break any of these rules, a X will be put against your name. If you get 3 Xs, you will be put on the Wall Of Shame and be banned from here for period of time (as much time as I see fit). If you keep doing it, I'll arrange something with the Mods.

If there are any mistakes on this post, please PM me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Thanks, you'll be added now. Hopefully, we can get more members than last time. :3

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    I'll be a Rescuer !

the team name is team dx!

Pokemon: Daljit the blaziken (Lv. 98),Michael the Ho-OH (Lv.75 ) and Michael the feraligater (Lv. 82)
    Have unlocked all dungeons

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I'd like to be a rescuer, here's my info:

Team Name. team Pizza
    Main Pokemon. Blastoise lv 50, Charizard Lv 44
    Dungeons that you can / cannot do. I can do all dungeons before the first half of game-exept sky tower, and i can also do the dog fields, i will not do lv 1 dungeons

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Allright. It's been updated. Remember, rescuers can get help from other rescuers if they are defeated in a dungeon.

I hope someone comes soon... We need some rescues :3

EDIT: We have a rescue! By me :3

Team Elemental with Pikachu
    6P??8 2RTWF1?? CCR?H
    !W??? ??P+M?8? -H?J6
    ??T?H ♀♀4?2H?? C0T♂♀
    Grand Sea
    N/A, although I can tell you it's a fairly low number. I have Dive with me though. I don't want to lose it.
    A

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I'll save you Maddy, let me fire up my SP and I'll save you

Sorry for the double post, but I saved you Maddy, with Pika and my Diver, Quilifish

A-OK Password:
    6P?H8 2P8WF1?? MCR?H
    !WM?! ??R+M?85 -H?J6
    ?QT?H FF4?2H5? C0TMF

Bolded F-Female sign
    Bolded M-Male sign

Last edited:

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • Maddy, I'll be a Rescuer :D I'll get back to you with my team.

Yippeeeeee... lol

TEAM NAME: Savers?????? <-- I can't remember... lol
    What else was it... POKEMON IN TEAM: <-- Doesn't that change from time to time??????? - Well in any case Swampert - LVL 70 or something and Typhlosion - LVL 50 or something lol, I can't remember anything today, but that's okay, you'll forgive me...... won't you, you will....??????????

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Get me the details later then, Aidan.

Thanks, Dawnfanboy. I'll make you the top saver now. And I'll see if I have anything good to give you in the Thank-You mail, for a prize. Or, I could draw you something, sprite you something... make a banner or whatever. You choose.

If you doubt my drawing, I drew my Theme, and go to www.dragon-ryder.deviantart.com to see other stuff.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • Okay:
    Team Name: Help Me!!! <-- (with the three exclamation marks)
    Swampert - LVL 73
    Typhlosion - LVL 43
    Dungeon's I can't do - The Dungeon's that make you start at LVL 1..., and Sky Tower as I don't have fly lol

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    HELP.

O P 7 T ! R O 4 9 1 ? ?6 9 P ? 2
    K X ? ? ? ? P ? 1 N ? ! ? 9 Q N P Q
    ? ? X ? T T J + T 4 Q ? ? (male) H 5 X (female)

Dungeon: Southern Cavern (A Rank)

B26F

I was told this is one letter short. That true?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Uh... Dawnfanboy. The A-ok mail is wrong. I've doubled and tripled checked it. I'll let you keep your status, just as long as you get the correct A-OK mail, ASAP please.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • Uh... ProTrainerEon, It is true I could do it because it was one letter short... sorry :D

and Maddy, you know how there is one and yellow letters in the passwords... make it so that the white ones are in bold and the yellow ones in italics???

Cheers ~Aidan

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    What? What password? .____.
    All passwords that were submitted are above.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    HELP.

O P 7 T ! R O 4 9 1 ? ?6 9 P ? 2
    K X ? ? ? ? P ? 1 N ? ! ? 9 Q N P Q
    ? ? X ? T T J + T 4 Q ? ? (male) H 5 X (female)

Dungeon: Southern Cavern (A Rank)

B26F

I was told this is one letter short. That true?

yeah, it's short by 1 letter, sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back